• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

team for today

Howard

Neville © Yobo Stubbs Lescott

Pienaar Osman Carsley Arteta

-- Cahill

---Yakubu

good strong team, glad to see both pienaar and arteta in the team.

we should win this one, won't be a walk over but will be hige points dropped if we don't. COYB!!!!

Edited by jamiemaher85

team for today

Howard

Neville © Yobo Stubbs Lescott

Pienaar Osman Carsley Arteta

-- Cahill

---Yakubu

the right team, Jags has been poor since his arrival - he may end up a decent rb but on current form the right players are out there. If it isn't working then there are options on the bench. Let's just hope the players are fresh and start high tempo, get an early goal and we can go on and dominate this match comfortably - as long as we don't underestimate Birmingham.

half time. keep it going lads

yeah, great start but I've felt a little uneasy since Stubbs went off. We've gone a little flat so hopefully Moyes can give us a kickstart at the break as I don't want our midweek exertions catching up to us. A nice early second goal (pity Carsley didn't put his chance away) would do VERY nicely indeed to secure the 3 points. We really need to come out high tempo again and push them back. Yak sounds like he's having his best game for us so far, sounds like a great team goal as well. The 451 just gives us so many more options - keeping posession, creating goals, linking up defence and attack and also protecting the back 4. Come on Everton, let's wrap up the win and keep climbing that table.

really hope we get to see vaughny today. especially if we could get onto the score sheet

also, don't know if anyone else if watching bbc sports highlights, but when asked what the best goal so far had been today they said it was benjani, however best move was everton. good good

Edited by jamiemaher85

this is why i love saturday mornings!

(well most of em anyways)

cause i get to watch everton win while drinking a big cup of tea

only thing that would make it better would be if cahill scored one to put this game away

Can u watch the game now from somewhere? link plz B)

Fookin' hate being only 1-0 up in games like this, pass me a valium :( .

"Strictly damage limitation from Birmingham" (BBC reporter) makes me even more nervous :unsure: .

yep, no surprise that Birmingham have equalised. Tired legs have started to show in this half and Everton's inability to wrap up a match when on top. I still think we can do this, Moyes has to be looked at again, his inability to make a substitution until the damage has been done shown up once again. Gravesen should have been on about 15 minutes ago for either Pienaar or Osman who have faded badly. We need to win this match. I still think we can if we really attack and go for it now.