IGNORED

Moyes On January Transfer Window

I sincerley hope we do spend money. The midfield still looks lightweight, but its great to have Cahill back. I'd like to see 2 midfielders if possible, including a defensive midfielder :o I honestly think we are lacking in this area, Jags is never a midfielder, same as Neville, hate seeing either in the middle, they dont have the ability to play their, and Carsley is coming to an end. I would also like to see a creative midfielder, which everyone can see, whether their wide players or in the middle, we just need to take the burden off Arteta.

If we dont get a central midifielder in Jan we wont get in Eufa cup again fact! Moyes better had sell a few players and put everything we have into one quality player or were soon going to start heading down the league imo.

Can't see us heading down the league, but I certainly think we will plateau - in reality there is not much scope for improvement until we get a decent CM in as otherwise having excellent defenders and strikers counts for nothing if you can't provide the service and support the defence. I think everyone must know we need a decent CM, including Moyes - let's just hope we can get one! :)

Can't see us heading down the league, but I certainly think we will plateau - in reality there is not much scope for improvement until we get a decent CM in as otherwise having excellent defenders and strikers counts for nothing if you can't provide the service and support the defence. I think everyone must know we need a decent CM, including Moyes - let's just hope we can get one! :)

Lets hope so, I suppose we can't really drop lower than we are in the league but you know what I mean, we desperately need a class center midfielder to take us forward, we can all see it so im sure moyes can.

"Moyes and the Everton board, look into my eyes not around my eyes, look in to my eyes.. your under. You WILL buy Appiah in the January transfer window and you will show your loyal supporters that Everton are back on the big stage, also, you will secure Pienaar as a permanent signing at the end of the season. 3-2-1 your back in the room!!!!"

Appiah would be perfect (or maybe try to steal Diaby) an hopefully a lefty

or Song? class player him. Im sure moyes will have av a look around the big teams for any players who could be avaliable. I think a cheeky bid for Momo or Xabi could get accepted, surely Benitez will have to sell one of them. I rekon we will end up going for shite like Nicky Butt or sumthing though <_<

Theres no harm in going in for quality players the least they can do is say no, we might aswell try.

or Song? class player him. Im sure moyes will have av a look around the big teams for any players who could be avaliable. I think a cheeky bid for Momo or Xabi could get accepted, surely Benitez will have to sell one of them. I rekon we will end up going for shite like Nicky Butt or sumthing though <_<

Theres no harm in going in for quality players the least they can do is say no, we might aswell try.

song is a quality player, would love him here. I reckon he may be one of those players that is reluctant to leave london though. Also Don't think benitez would let any of the shite join us tbh. Would hate to see Butt here, i think he's about to sign a new contract though so hopefully we'll dodge that bullet.

Ideal world= we sign appiah. The real world= we sign no-one

didnt arsenal get Diarra from Chelsea for buttons?

he cant get in the first team, he would have done a job

Can't remeber how much but he would have done more than a job, will be one of the best defensive midfielders in years to come, would have been an ideal replacement for Cars..

If I was Moyes, Diego from Bremen would be my biggest target, sure he's relish the chance to play in the premiership and he would probably turn us from challenging for uefa cup to challenging champions league. He's only young and is sure to be one of Brazils best players in a few years, id put all the money we have to get this lad, even sell a few players to fund it aswell.

Can't remeber how much but he would have done more than a job, will be one of the best defensive midfielders in years to come, would have been an ideal replacement for Cars..

If I was Moyes, Diego from Bremen would be my biggest target, sure he's relish the chance to play in the premiership and he would probably turn us from challenging for uefa cup to challenging champions league. He's only young and is sure to be one of Brazils best players in a few years, id put all the money we have to get this lad, even sell a few players to fund it aswell.

oh my god Diego would be top notch,

and diarra was a snip at £2m

oh my god Diego would be top notch,

and diarra was a snip at £2m

You can forget about Diego, if he leaves Werder most likely to go to one of the big clubs, Real Madrid, Milan, and they're ready to pay top money for him.

Everton should've gone for Elano, look what he's done so far! £8mil, would've been the perfect guy to play next to Arteta and just behind Cahill!!!!Still in Brazil, there are some really good guys, Lulinha, 17, from Corintians (Totenham interested), and also Kerlon from Cruzeiro. Not to metion Renato Augusto, from Flamengo, that Liverpool is already trying to buy.

Moyes should go for them while they are still in Brazil, but he won't!! I should just stop dreaming, and go back to reality, we got Osman, Hibbert, Neville, all starting!

You can forget about Diego, if he leaves Werder most likely to go to one of the big clubs, Real Madrid, Milan, and they're ready to pay top money for him.

Everton should've gone for Elano, look what he's done so far! £8mil, would've been the perfect guy to play next to Arteta and just behind Cahill!!!!Still in Brazil, there are some really good guys, Lulinha, 17, from Corintians (Totenham interested), and also Kerlon from Cruzeiro. Not to metion Renato Augusto, from Flamengo, that Liverpool is already trying to buy.

Moyes should go for them while they are still in Brazil, but he won't!! I should just stop dreaming, and go back to reality, we got Osman, Hibbert, Neville, all starting!

should have gone for Elano, 8 million for a player who was Virtually unknown until he scores a few goals, Bit of a Risk!

Osman Starting! He Has been one of our best players so far! His form has been great and consistent!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Did Any1 See the 2 irish Fella's In Lower Glwyds against Birmigham? Right bunch of idiots, Shouting the worst songs ever, and when the Announcer said something about an everton exercise is in operation they stood up and started doing exercise!

Any1 See them?

LOL I heard the announcer calling "Operation Everton due to commence, " pause & delay, "Operation Everton Go Go Go " i'm siitng @ home thinking fuk theres gonna be a RIOT - either that or it was operation WAKE up Goodison as to have any sort of disturbance the masses need to be awake.

I thinkx the 2 Irish lad's dancin to that is pretty FUNNy 2 be honest. :)

Was danicng a jig wif a Irishmun me self @ 2:47 am Sun morning when Mr Carlsey hit the onoin bag -> Woke me up.