IGNORED

Michael Owen

Quoted now as saying that he hopes to either get a transfer to Liverpool, or if that can't be sorted out in time would be willing to go on a season-long loan to Newcastle!

For fuck's sake what is the attraction to Newcastle all of a sudden???!!! I mean I could understand it when they were finishing in the top five under Keagan, or had a manager with some kind of reputation and respect like Bobby Robson, but now?? Surely we'd be willing to put him on a higher wage package than normal.

They are not even in Europe this season and even if we do go out tonight we are still in the UEFA cup.

Think logically about it....

The guy obviously only really wants to go back to Liverpool - before Rafa the Robber, he was treated like a god and was never out of the papers for good reason.

If he comes back to the premiership - he cant sign for us - that will mean that HE WILL NEVER be able to go back to the RS.

So, the alternative - sign for the skunks. Get a years deal, play every game and get into the world cup team. Newcastle end up mid table (again) but it doesnt matter. Make sure that he doesnt score against liverpool, and providing that his personal performance is good, Rafa will have gone to Real Madrid so whoever takes over will sign him back...

It works out nicely only for Owen!

Think it could be the wages issue again.

Whats Owen on now £80.000 ??? Newcassell £50.000 ??? Everton £30.000........NO CONTEST.

We will never beat the likes of SPURS, MIDDLEBORO, L,POOL, and a few others to any english players.

We have to go to the likes of Turkey, Scandinavia, Checkoslovakia, and those Eastern bloc countries whose players are playing for 10 grand a week, otherwise we will get nobody, or 2nd class players that the other clubs don't want.

Behind every player there is a sneaky, coniving, low life called an agent.

Owen may not have thought up the 'play for newcastle then lfc will sign me in a year' idea - but I bet his agent did!

For the agent, its quids in - two moves in two years - CHING!

All footballing 'sensational' moves are down to the agents.

Rooney,

Essien,

Wright-Phillips

Gerrard (re-signing)

Owen

Agents are the scum of the game and lower than a snakes belly.

have to agree with the Agents comment, they get paid most when the player they control moves clubs, so they are quids in!

i think Owen not going to you guys is a slight money issue but also might be a little risky and upsetting alot of idiot liverpool fans (i am a liverpool fan and i would not mind him going to Everton but i know alot of fellow fans who would hate it!)

Quoted now as saying that he hopes to either get a transfer to Liverpool, or if that can't be sorted out in time would be willing to go on a season-long loan to Newcastle!

For fuck's sake what is the attraction to Newcastle all of a sudden???!!!  I mean I could understand it when they were finishing in the top five under Keagan, or had a manager with some kind of reputation and respect like Bobby Robson, but now??  Surely we'd be willing to put him on a higher wage package than normal.

money-stacked.jpg