IGNORED

Thought For Today

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Oh my god, there's nothing like a lovely bitter blue to heighten your sense of victory..!!!

I've always been of the mind that if a local team is fighting for honours in Europe that we should throw domestic rivalries aside & actually lend that team some measure of support!

But since i've read your Besiktas posts on this forum I have rather changed my mind!! I can't believe that you talk about Liverpool, on an Everton forum!! are Everton so shite that you can't think of anything to say about them? But then I suppose starting out in the UEFA cup would be pretty depressing to discuss wouldn't it. I mean, the last time you got into the Champions League you didn't even manage the qualifier, so I can see why you'd be such bitter turds!! :lol:

What difference does it make to you whether we do or don't qualify?? Why do you even care??

So yeah, 8-0 against a totally mediocre Besiktas may be cause for a rather premature celebration, but if us getting through it & going through to the latter stages of the competition makes you hideous bluenoses even MORE jealous.. . who am I to complain!!??

LMAO hey..... remember the other week?? when we totally arsefucked you at... oh my god wait for it...... "FORTRESS Goodison" !!?!!

I bet you were all dryin your tears that day weren't you? I still can't get over that..... fortress Goodison, oh my god. :rolleyes:

Oh well.... time to get back to celebrating that lovely win. I just thought I'd take a little time out to wish you blues good luck at Nuremberg tomorra..... I hope they don't batter you too hard!!!!

Oh & for all those silly little toffs who think LFC are in crisis...... go & grow a brain... & come back to the football forums when you've won some silverware!!! :D

Bye for now, bitterblues!!!!!!!!!!! YNWA!!!

Why do they waste their time posting on our forums when they have Red and Shite Kop? And those retards don't even know that they were lucky against us the other week and the ref won the game for them!

They just need to grow up "before they come back to football forums!"

They have reasons to call us bitter, but we also have reasons to call them all the names under the sun. They can't see that even with their £??? Million squad they still have to cheat to beat us, then they go and gloat about us, and it's not like they don't talk about us on their forums.....

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Oh my god, there's nothing like a lovely bitter blue to heighten your sense of victory..!!!

I've always been of the mind that if a local team is fighting for honours in Europe that we should throw domestic rivalries aside & actually lend that team some measure of support!

But since i've read your Besiktas posts on this forum I have rather changed my mind!! I can't believe that you talk about Liverpool, on an Everton forum!! are Everton so shite that you can't think of anything to say about them? But then I suppose starting out in the UEFA cup would be pretty depressing to discuss wouldn't it. I mean, the last time you got into the Champions League you didn't even manage the qualifier, so I can see why you'd be such bitter turds!! :lol:

What difference does it make to you whether we do or don't qualify?? Why do you even care??

So yeah, 8-0 against a totally mediocre Besiktas may be cause for a rather premature celebration, but if us getting through it & going through to the latter stages of the competition makes you hideous bluenoses even MORE jealous.. . who am I to complain!!??

LMAO hey..... remember the other week?? when we totally arsefucked you at... oh my god wait for it...... "FORTRESS Goodison" !!?!!

I bet you were all dryin your tears that day weren't you? I still can't get over that..... fortress Goodison, oh my god. :rolleyes:

Oh well.... time to get back to celebrating that lovely win. I just thought I'd take a little time out to wish you blues good luck at Nuremberg tomorra..... I hope they don't batter you too hard!!!!

Oh & for all those silly little toffs who think LFC are in crisis...... go & grow a brain... & come back to the football forums when you've won some silverware!!! :D

Bye for now, bitterblues!!!!!!!!!!! YNWA!!!

it's a rivalry we discuss you from time to time.

i can't believe you would join an everton forum.... that's much more strange.

as for the arsefucking, well if that's your view, then you obviously don't know football, liek the rest o you norweigans

MMMmm 8-0!.....Pretty good even for luckypool!Didn't see the game so can't be to sure about

what happened.....BUT!! What I read in the paper has made my day!

Went along the lines of!..When the chips are down(as luckypools were in europe)....who else would you want to lead the team?.....Of course Captain Fantastic!Now we all know he probably is on his day one of the best in the world(though he is also a cheat and a diver)..

Now it seems everything during this"fantastic" night came through.....EEeerm...Gerrard!

Long may he single handed carry luckypool along....the reporter"stressed"HE made it happen.Keep it going Stevie.....BUT DON'T GET INJURED!!

Just think how good Chelsea would have been if you'd followed your heart!But hey your a red and your mates need you.

AND please to any rs reading this.....PLEASE DON'T get rid of RAFFA........WE/I Think he's great,and will finally put you where you belong :rolleyes:

You will have nights like this.....enjoy and thank Gerrard!

IN RAFFA WE TRUST :lol:

I dont thinkyou know what your on about there

There is a thing called local rivalry and youve just proved to every Evertonian why we want you to loose

If you take the time to go on any RS forum im sure there will be a thread about Everton taking the piss out of us

AM I BOVVERED THOUGH

So how do you celebrate when your team win 8-0 (if you're a red)?

I'll tell you what you do, you go to have a look at what the blue half is saying, with the bizarre side effect that our record from "that" legendary night has finally been broken...

Most users ever online was 124 on Nov 6 2007, 11:28 PM

How many of us went onto Liverpool message boards to see what they were saying about us last night? I'd take a wild guess at none.

Sad bastards.

So how do you celebrate when your team win 8-0 (if you're a red)?

I'll tell you what you do, you go to have a look at what the blue half is saying, with the bizarre side effect that our record from "that" legendary night has finally been broken...

Most users ever online was 124 on Nov 6 2007, 11:28 PM

How many of us went onto Liverpool message boards to see what they were saying about us last night? I'd take a wild guess at none.

Sad bastards.

My guess is ZERO mike

But, I am a bitter blue