IGNORED

Fantasy Footie

MikeO

Got within six points of Manager of the week (I got 84, winner 90) in the Telegraph Fantasy Footie today. £250 it would have been. :angry: . So now I need to be real clever with my four transfers this week and have a crack at manager of the month. Up to 240 points so far in Jan with seven more to come from Bullard at Wigan last night. Here's the dilemma...do I put in Manure players given that they're playing Burton tonight (and RS Sunday). Who do I replace Joey Yobo with..another Blue (bearing in mind we're playing the Arse on Sat so a clean sheet is a fairly unlikely occurance)? Also gotta think that other people in the same position as me are thinking the same things I'm thinking, so do I go for a long shot (like maybe a West Brom striker as they're at home to Sunderland)? Gimme some ideas people, this is worth £2500 and I really do have a realistic chance, December winner had about 350 points and there were lots more games! I'll buy you all a drink if I win!!! :P

Got within six points of Manager of the week (I got 84, winner 90)

Just done a recount 'cos my numbers didn't add up and realised I actually got 87 points. Now here's the problem my friends. This team contains the following players...

Lehmann

Lauren

Cygan

Henry

Reyes

...so me winning £2500 or not depends to some extent on the Arse's result this Saturday :unsure: . Thats the problem playing these furking games. What I need is the Blues to win 6-4..all our goals scored by TC, one each for the Arse outfield players and Lehmann to save a penalty B) . That's not asking too much is it?

if you'd done a cheeky little move and put rossi in for one night only you'd have taken a few points. 2 goals and man of the match.

i'm having a shocking month at the moment, was second in my work superleague until a few weeks ago but the top guy has henry so he'll clearly have had a steamer this week.

I put Mcfadden in when he started performing and looking like he was going to get a chance up front, since then he's done feck all.

if you'd done a cheeky little move and put rossi in for one night only you'd have taken a few points.  2 goals and man of the match.

..tell me about it!! Consolation is that I think most people who went for a Manure striker would probably have opted for Solskjaer or Saha. I put in Wes Brown for a guaranteed six points and Ferguson went and subbed him :angry: .