IGNORED

I Hold My Hands Up....

A while ago 2 topics that I have so far got wrong this season, Nugent & Pineear.

Nugent - turned out to be a bit of a flop, although needs a decent first team run. (I know, I know my affection for this player still beats strongly....)

Pineear - didn't like him and thought he would do nothing, now we need to sign this guy...very good player.

What have you got wrong since the start of the season?

A while ago 2 topics that I have so far got wrong this season, Nugent & Pineear.

Nugent - turned out to be a bit of a flop, although needs a decent first team run. (I know, I know my affection for this player still beats strongly....)

Pineear - didn't like him and thought he would do nothing, now we need to sign this guy...very good player.

my opinion of you has risen slightly recently, although having blue4ever around helps....makes you seem like a genius

i believed we'd get either Lucho, Riquelme or Fernandes, im still a young toffee yet to be hardened by the inevitable everton transfer woes. i think i've learnt my lesson to only trust the everton site (and only if the new post stays up for more than one day, Riquelme test data :()

I like it :) "I HOLD MY HANDS UP" You should go to the Humility thread in OFF TOPIC, you might earn your members badge to the Inner Circle. :D

I've started something havent i, everybody's suddenly making confessions.

I thought this season Neville would prove a lot of doubters wrong , and he would go on to have a very decent last couple of seasons withus!.....Where as I feel now he may be a half decent right back and squad player at best.

Also thought Hibbert would easily make the right back position his own, would still like him too as you can probably never have too many locals/lads through the ranks in your team.

I thought van der meyde was a good signing

Played the last couple of reserve games...tonight..

Within 30 seconds of the game starting the Blues had a penalty claim waved away by the referee Metcalfe. Andy van der Meyde’s teasing cross looked to have been handled in the area by Newcastle left-back Alex Patterson - despite furious claims the appeal went unnoticed....

...Sustained pressure on the Magpies goal followed with a neat one two between van der Meyde and Vidarsson with the latter forcing Fraser into a smart save from six yards out.

You wanna be more like Licker and keep believing he's gonna set Goodison alight and get recalled for the Dutch squad ;) .

VDM frustrates me so much. I was excited when we signed him but he stuttered at first. He has shown glimmers of being a very good player, West Ham at home last season when he got a rare start he looked a good - but then he doesn't capatalise on appearances and always falls away again. He shows glimpses of excellance but largley proves himself to be unreliable and a very troubled man (i understand that some of this is down to his family troubles which has nothing to do with his character)

Thnk pienaar arriving just about put the final nail in his coffin.

Most season i have thought that "this will be VDM's season" and it never really happens.

I also thought that valente was going to be class.

But i was glad that we got Lescott, but only because my friend who is a wolves fan kept on telling me that he is a klingon legend. how right he was