IGNORED

Per To Go

Oh well he must have a centre half lined up aswell cant see him going back with no replacement especially with Yobo gone.

Wonder what is on the table straight swap for Luca Toni haha

I thought that when they sold Bent to Charlton but No AI has come out and said he doesn't expect a proven goal scorer to come in this transfer window.

Also you seem to foget that this is Everton we are talking about!!!!!!!!1

Woudn't hold your breeth if I was you

so that's approx £50k a week in savings, that's £200k a month

That KW's doing a great job plus the transfer fees of approx £7m

this equates to 2 decent players of about £3.5m each on £25k

or

2 free transfers and save some money???????????

are you feeling gutted yet>>>>>>>YES!!!!!!!!!

Guest fozzie22
so that's approx £50k a week in savings, that's £200k a month

That KW's doing a great job plus the transfer fees of approx £7m

this equates to 2 decent players of about £3.5m each on £25k

or

2 free transfers and save some money???????????

are you feeling gutted yet>>>>>>>YES!!!!!!!!!

Wyness needs to be sacked,BK as well,although i would like to see BK strung up by his grey balls TBH.

Expect Alan Subbs's return within the week.

If Kroldroup can't get his head around being in the UK are Prem football then it's best all around and we move on - I expect he will be sold for and undisclosed fee (£3-4M my guess).

You make on some (Bent) and lose on others. Swings and roundabouts as they say.

Every transfer is a risk - out of all Moyes's buys at present I would only class Wright and Kroldroup as real flops. For every Yobo you get a Kroldroup, for every Alonso you get a Cisse, for every Rossi you have a Forlan and for every Lampard you get a Crespo and for every Shearer you get a Robert, a Luque, a Bramble and a Boumsong :lol:

I think a return of two out of three good buys if as good as return as you could hope for.

I am not going to lose any sleep over losing £1.5M on a player as some clubs lose a whole load more than that on players. Yes, a bit embaressing for Moyes, but at least they are holding hands up and getting rid.

Expect Alan Subbs's return within the week.

If Kroldroup can't get his head around being in the UK are Prem football then it's best all around and we move on - I expect he will be sold for and undisclosed fee (£3-4M my guess).

You make on some (Bent) and lose on others. Swings and roundabouts as they say.

Every transfer is a risk - out of all Moyes's buys at present I would only class Wright and Kroldroup as real flops. For every Yobo you get a Kroldroup, for every Alonso you get a Cisse, for every Rossi you have a Forlan and for every Lampard you get a Crespo and for every Shearer you get a Robert, a Luque, a Bramble and a Boumsong :lol:

I think a return of two out of three good buys if as good as return as you could hope for.

I am not going to lose any sleep over losing £1.5M on a player as some clubs lose a whole load more than that on players. Yes, a bit embaressing for Moyes, but at least they are holding hands up and getting rid.

:D:D:D:D:D:D