IGNORED

Portsmouth Away

cornishgazefc

with the excitment of saturday i kinda forgot about this game coming up, watched them at birmingham, didn't look anythin special just got the job done, but they are one of them teams that always seem to get up for the game when they play against us, so with what i saw on saturday im going to go for 9-1 to us, just kidding i think if moyes can get the lads up for it i think we can come away from it with the points

2-1 yak (back at his old stomping ground)brace

plus how bout a little game just for fun???

prediction for the weekend games

1 point for correct team that wins

3 points for the correct score

Aston Villa v Arsenal 1-2

Blackburn v Newcastle 2-0

Chelsea v West Ham 3-0

Portsmouth v Everton 1-2

Reading v Middlesbrough 2-0

Sunderland v Derby 4-0

Wigan v Man City 1-3

Redshite v Bolton 3-0

Tottenham v Birmingham 3-1

Man Utd v Fulham 4-0

i'll tot them up monday night after the manure game and post the winner

the winner will get a free look on google

A tough game, and I reckon a tight result in the end. I'd be happy with a draw.

I think we're a better team than Portsmouth but the only worry is after such a big win sometimes you go into the next game a little complacent or get frustrated easily if the opposition don't roll over. Portsmouth is massive now, if we can beat them away then I definitely think we'll be in that top 6 come end of the season - if we can turn them over all the teams like Blackburn, Pompey, Villa and City will know they have a fight on their hands. I don't think there is much doubt we have the fifth best team/squad in the premiership, now it's time to prove it. Let's get stuck in after them from the start. COYB! :)

Guest blueboy122

I think this will be one of the hardest matches this season i rate portsmouth very highly they are a hard working team with a fantastic manager. on the attack they can be very dangerous! but the defence isnt the srongest if yakubu plays he has got the pace and the strength to turn them over. also when he gets tired we can bring on either big vic or andy johnson.

i predict a hard fought 1-0 win big yak to get the goal

o ye just a little word on yak. i think he is goin to be a great buy for everton. there somethin about him wen he gets the ball u expect him to do somethin.. his work rate has cum in2 question these last few weeks but against birmingham i thoguht he was excellent chased back to the half way line wins the ball and spreads it out wide. he throughly deserved his 2 goals! keep it up yak!

They havent played a midweek game so no need to rest anybody.

I think he should play the same team, but you never know with DM.

PS ..... in the ECHO today............

David Moyes: There are no guaranteed starters at Everton

Nov 28 2007

DAVID MOYES has warned the players who fired Everton's magnificent seven last Saturday that their heroics do not mean they are now regular starters.

The Blues boss sprang a surprise against Sunderland by resisting the opportunity to hand fit-again pair Andrew Johnson and Leighton Baines an immediate recall.

^^^

good luck with that one!!! would be ace if you pulled it off!!!

Personally i can see a 0-0 draw. Don't know why, i have read alot about this game stating that their is bound to be lots of goals because everton and pompey have been involved with the two top scroing prem games this season. so we may see a hard fought goaless draw as when people expect lots of goals it never happens.

However it would be nice to see yak scoring on a return to fratton park