IGNORED

Signings

I hear all the noise about us maybe mulling over whether to keep Kroldrup but let's be honest, he is quoted on a Danish sportschannel as saying he is keen to go asap. Pity cos sounded like he was good last night - Should have been given a chance !!

On signings, we now need at least one striker, a central defender and possibly either another striker or a midfielder. My preferences from the players linked would be Healy (Cheap and a good fit for what we need), Upson(Out of contract in 12 months, won't want to go down with Brummies) and then either Nugent, Trundle, Gravesen or Petrov. Would want AJ but no chance as Jordan is a knob.

Hope we've got the money - thi nk we are playing the opposite of what happening in summer, playing down our money to spend, keeping quiet etc. Has got to work better than with Parker and Emre !!

Jason

I hear all the noise about us maybe mulling over whether to keep Kroldrup but let's be honest, he is quoted on a Danish sportschannel as saying he is keen to go asap.  Pity cos sounded like he was good last night - Should have been given a chance !!

On signings, we now need at least one striker, a central defender and possibly either another striker or a midfielder.  My preferences from the players linked would be Healy (Cheap and a good fit for what we need), Upson(Out of contract in 12 months, won't want to go down with Brummies) and then either Nugent, Trundle, Gravesen or Petrov.  Would want AJ but no chance as Jordan is a knob.

Hope we've got the money - thi nk we are playing the opposite of what happening in summer, playing down our money to spend, keeping quiet etc.  Has got to work better than with Parker and Emre !!

Jason

Upson may be out of contract in 12mths but Birmingham have an option of a further 2yrs so we won't get him on the cheap. :(:(