IGNORED

Met Cahill, Hibbert And Carsley....

...after the Sunderland game in the lounge :D

Was an amazing day that was topped off with meeting Carsley (who got man of the match) seeing Hibbert most of the day (as he was not in the squad) and then meeting Cahill after the game, oh and he is tiny! But then again I am 6'4 :lol:

Didn't get to meet Van De Meyde though, what a shame :P

Hibbert in all honesty was a bit of an ar5e because he was not in the squad and only smiled when we had won, had a couple of his mates with him too.

Carsley was very nice, he gave a bit of a speech then hung around for a chat...just asked usualy stuff. Some woman obviously wanted to get into his boxers there and then, all over him and he wasn't impressed.

Tim was very shy, told him he had an awful game and he looked shocked until I started smiling....oh and he had soft hands! :wub:

you get the player voted man of the match come to the lounges, and you normally find one or two players have friends in the lounegs so they go in and see them, but the players lounge is private, i'm sure they dont even take you there on the stadium tour.

still, the lounes are a great day out

As said above....Hibbert was in the 1878 lounge as his mates and dad(??) were in there, so Hibbert had some dinner on the table next to me.

Carsley was man of the match so he came in for a bit.

Cahill just came in with his bag and hung around, must have know someone in there.

Luckily I get offered tickets all the time for the lounge(s) but prefer it in Gwladys most of the time or can't make the match...the padded seats and carpet on the floor for corporate tickets are good though, kick off your shoes sit back and enjoy the game :) Then there is the cup of tea at half time in a china mug :D

Edited by Everton_Worshiper

As said above....Hibbert was in the 1878 lounge as his mates and dad(??) were in there, so Hibbert had some dinner on the table next to me.

Carsley was man of the match so he came in for a bit.

Cahill just came in with his bag and hung around, must have know someone in there.

Luckily I get offered tickets all the time for the lounge(s) but prefer it in Gwladys most of the time or can't make the match...the padded seats and carpet on the floor for corporate tickets are good though, kick off your shoes sit back and enjoy the game :) Then there is the cup of tea at half time in a china mug :D

Not my idea of football in the slightest!

The rougher the better for me on match day. County cafe -> The Brick -> Gwladys Street Lower -> Back the brick PERFECT :D

interesting.. padded seats sounds nicer than a numb arse but not sure about the Tea!.. Chang all the way :)

bizzare spendin a fortune on lounge access to choose to watch the match on a TV screen .. more money than sense some people.

That is good to meet the Man of the Match though, its a nice touch that they do the rounds of the lounges.