IGNORED

Manure V Rs

RS dont even have the divine rights to win a game this season... its just that they dont fit into the english premiership at all

Stick to your rugby soft lad ! The current european champions and most successful team in england don't fit into the premiership ! erm ? knobhead !

Come on you saints ! ST Helens Egg chaser !

Guest Reg Reagan
Stick to your rugby soft lad ! The current european champions and most successful team in england don't fit into the premiership ! erm ? knobhead !

Liverpool the most successful team in British football? :lol:

Wrong forum lad if ya wanna abuse St Helens rugby fans then you have to go on a................ wait for it.................

St Helens Rugby Forum!

You thick inbreed RS tw*t.

And before you say it all,

Reigning European Champions

5 times winners

Best team in the world

etc etc etc

39 Italians dead

96 Scousers dead

1 Bulgarian waiter with brain damage

Fantastic reccord! :huh:

Edited by GoldfishMemory

:huh:

Try winning 18 league championships & 5 European cups...and then your anti Liverpool bitterness will eventually be taken seriously :rolleyes:

[right+-->

QUOTE(GoldfishMemory

39 Italians dead

96 Scousers dead

Fantastic reccord! :huh:

Try winning 18 league championships & 5 European cups...and then your anti Liverpool bitterness will eventually be taken seriously :rolleyes:

[right)

18 league championships

5 European cups

39 Italians dead

96 Scousers dead

looks no better still a disgrace to the game!

Guest fozzie22
I think it is really sad that some so called "fans" can make reference to many people who have died in tragedies, regardless of the football club involved.

How do you all know that the people that died may not have had sons/daughters or other family members who were actually Everton supporters?

Please think about that before making sick references to people who have lost their lives  :angry:

If you dont like it,then fuck off and dont post here

The solution is simple dickhead.

I think it is really sad that some so called "fans" can make reference to many people who have died in tragedies, regardless of the football club involved.

How do you all know that the people that died may not have had sons/daughters or other family members who were actually Everton supporters?

Please think about that before making sick references to people who have lost their lives  :angry:

The truth hurts RS, you all want to talk about the past we will but evertonians are not like politicians we dont talk about the good and hide the bad, its all or nothing with us!

So if any of you pricks want to remind us of the 5 times or 18 league titles then i'm going to remind you of the 39 Italians & 96 Scousers because it is all part of your past.

Talk about the present and i will stick to the present!

By the way your english is very good for someone of scandanavian origin :lol:

Talking about football clubs and what they have or havent won, is far different to talking about people who have lost their lives.

Liverpool likes to gloat about what throphies its won simply beacuse its the most suucessful club in English football of all time - what club in the same position wouldnt?

If Everton had of won what Liverpool have, then im sure it would be exactly the same with the Everton fans.

Everton fans simply have no answer to Liverpools success other than to have to have ago at side issues...such as people losing their lives etc..

Its nothing more than bitter twisterdness at its most evil quite frankly.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!

I think its you who has no answer to my fully justified point that although your past is littered with silverware it is also littere with desaster. If you read back and in other threads you will see i congratulated Liverpool for winning the Champions League and also acknowledged your past achievements.

You on the otherhand have avoided my comments so much so i am know tired of writing them, i have tried to answer every point you have made yet you are burying your head in the sand like all other RS fans and staff!

I think most of us congratulated the RS for winning the CL at the time.

Exactly my point Fozzie, credit where credits due and we do give it. Its the RS who pops up in the middle of a thread with comments like "So we won 18 league titles....... an your just bitter" who get grief.

The rest are welcom to join our discussions IMO!