IGNORED

The Pleasure Rooms

aaron

Hot choc is more my cup of tea :blink:

Never been into the club scene. us hard rockers can only mosh for so long

Well just incase you change your mind after a night of moshing in the Krazy House there is also the sunrise to see you through the night. A steady stream of orange ladies wearing very little clothing and rather alot of gold jewelery can be found frequenting this not so fine establishment.

Bag up tho' we all know where they've been! :P

no i hate it, its piss poor, the people who 'make' these 'songs' have as much talant as a fart

and im young :D

You are entitled to your opinion like everyone else but have you ever tried to produce a dance record? Or even mix one into another smoothly?

It's not as easy as playing Wonderwall on guitar!!

I am more of an indie / rock fan myself so i aint just fighting the dance music corner cos i like to get mashed and dance until the early hours every weekend!

On that point anyone got the Arctic monkeys dabut album yet or Richard Ashcroft's (formerly of the Verve) third offering?

i have got artic monkeys new albulm :D tis good

and yeah everyone is entilted to their opinion but to me its shite, the same beat over and over again and some tosser talkin over the record

wonderwall is easy to play but i bet most of them djs couldnt play it :D

what a tune by the way! (live forever my personal favourite though, followed by sad song, or perhaps slide away)

i have got artic monkeys new albulm :D tis good

and yeah everyone is entilted to their opinion but to me its shite, the same beat over and over again and some tosser talkin over the record

wonderwall is easy to play but i bet most of them djs couldnt play it :D

what a tune by the way! (live forever my personal favourite though, followed by sad song, or perhaps slide away)

Live forever & slidaway are clasics, personlay dont look back in anger is one of my favorites an i'v got a boss video of a 40 year old work collegue singing it at the top of his voice in the City of Manchester stadium last year afeter a "few" beers.

The whole of Definatly Maybe & Morning glory still havent been beaten for me what a pair of albums!! The latest Oasis album seems to be gOing back to their roots alot more and is interesting me more than the shite they have been releasing over the past few years.

Gota mention Supersonic & Digseys Diner too :D

Edited by GoldfishMemory

Morning glory was probably the last Album I had to have on the day of release, remember going to Kirkby town centre in my dinner hour, seems a long time ago now as I was living with my parents

Yeah it was one of those must have albums i remember saving up me pocket money for it, think it was one of the first albums i bought along with Ocean Colour Scene - Mosley Sholes, Cast - All Change and the soundtrack to Trainspotting!

Live forever & slidaway are clasics, personlay dont look back in anger is one of my favorites an i'v got a boss video of a 40 year old work collegue singing it at the top of his voice in the City of Manchester stadium last year afeter a "few" beers.

The whole of Definatly Maybe & Morning glory still havent been beaten for me what a pair of albums!! The latest Oasis album seems to be gOing back to their roots alot more and is interesting me more than the shite they have been releasing over the past few years.

Gota mention Supersonic & Digseys Diner too  :D

oh yeah supersonic was quality, im ment to be goin the sheffield gig to see them this month and i hope to go again some time this years, fuckin class!

best albulms in order by oasis:

1. Definatley Maybe

2. Whats the story

3. Masterplan

4. Dont believe the truth

5. Heathen Chemistry

6. Be here now

7. Standing on the shoulders of giants ( bad abulm that one)

city of manchester was amazin, i was very drunk :D

(great cover sung by oasis: my generation...quality who cover)

oh yeah supersonic was quality, im ment to be goin the sheffield gig to see them this month and i hope to go again some time this years, fuckin class!

best albulms in order by oasis:

1. Definatley Maybe

2. Whats the story

3. Masterplan

4. Dont believe the truth

5. Heathen Chemistry

6. Be here now

7. Standing on the shoulders of giants ( bad abulm that one)

city of manchester was amazin, i was very drunk :D

(great cover sung by oasis: my generation...quality who cover)

I'd have to agree with that order too, manchester was class and in true Oasis fasion i got punched at the bar - by a girl :lol:

I'd have to agree with that order too, manchester was class and in true Oasis fasion i got punched at the bar - by a girl  :lol:

:lol: i didnt get punched, i was sick though, partly to do with the ale but parlty to do with a dodgey burger i bought from the stardium for about a tenner...looked suspiculsly like a alasation burger

• 2 weeks later...

Got the arctic monkeys and ashcroft album in the car at the mo. Both great albums. Lovin keys to the world on the ashcroft album. Tune that!

What day did you's go the city of manchester gig. Me and me mates went on the saturday. That was the one that was on TV. :D

Tried getting tickets for the sheffield one but couldnt get any.

Dont go the pleasure rooms meself. and Im young. Well is 20 young? ;)

Got the arctic monkeys and ashcroft album in the car at the mo. Both great albums. Lovin keys to the world on the ashcroft album. Tune that!

What day did you's go the city of manchester gig. Me and me mates went on the saturday. That was the one that was on TV.  :D

Tried getting tickets for the sheffield one but couldnt get any.

Dont go the pleasure rooms meself. and Im young. Well is 20 young?  ;)

I went to oasis on the thursday, got me tickets late it was still bos tho' and the crowd was just as mad as on the telly :)

And yes 20 is young cos if it aint my 24 is fookin ancient and the lads who watched us last win the league must be dead men walking!!

• 4 weeks later...
You are entitled to your opinion like everyone else but have you ever tried to produce a dance record? Or even mix one into another smoothly?

It's not as easy as playing Wonderwall on guitar!!

I am more of an indie / rock fan myself so i aint just fighting the dance music corner cos i like to get mashed and dance until the early hours every weekend!

On that point anyone got the Arctic monkeys dabut album yet or Richard Ashcroft's (formerly of the Verve) third offering?

I went to see the arctic monkeys in sheffield the other week for their big homecoming gig it was amazing I love them and if anyone interested if u look at the pic inside their album cover you can see my local pub and down my road and my local shop :D