IGNORED

Over The Top Celebrations

i dont care how people celebrate, but i do care about people objecting to it.

robben sent off - joke

cahill sent off - joke

fowler - i like the way he gives stick back to the crowd, gets alot of respect from me for it

rooney - hard to bare watchin him score at Goodison in a red shirt, but for him to celebrate so openly, cant blame him after the stick he got from us

and gary neville - got stick off the RS fans every time he plays them, if they wanna complain about him givin it back then there all sad wankers, but we knew that already

i dont care how people celebrate, but i do care about people objecting to it.

robben sent off - joke

cahill sent off - joke

fowler - i like the way he gives stick back to the crowd, gets alot of respect from me for it

rooney - hard to bare watchin him score at Goodison in a red shirt, but for him to celebrate so openly, cant blame him after the stick he got from us

and gary neville - got stick off the RS fans every time he plays them, if they wanna complain about him givin it back then there all sad wankers, but we knew that already

agree, fowlers celebrations are top class i think, everytime hes scored and giv a bit back me and everyone around me in the gwladys have always laughed and repected his little come backs...he once just turned aroun pretending to fix his shirt and was given the Vs...witty little smack head

i think its fine to a point uncalled for celebrations are ones for example utd. players running up to the family enlclosure to celebrate

the only problem with garry nevilles celebrationw was that his face was shown...and he is a ugly little manc and should not be shown till after 12

and that is the real reason MOTD was on so late :D

Edited by ianthetoffee

Is there any such thing as an Everton fan ? Your all closet mancs and anti-liverpool fans !

Get over the fact that your the small club in the city and start worrying about your own teams fortunes, don't you realize how sad and embarressing your supposidly Everton fans forum is to other team fans browsing your site, all's you harp on about is LFC, probably just proves how big a club liverpool f.c is when other lesser clubs fans are obsessed with them too.

Forever in our shadow !

But then if our forum is sad to other teams coming on here how said are they to be coming on and posting onto an Everton FORUM in the first place

Therefore since this is our forum we can talk about what ever the hell that we want which is why we have a general football topic cos some people fans are clever enough to have an opionion on other clubs.

i agree mate if you give it out should be able to take it if gerrard would have scored yesterday and taunted the mancs i would have been made up still hate gary neville tho

I think nevilles celibration was done just so the manc supporters would kiss his arse even more. Not very proffesional from a senior proffesional of the game.