IGNORED

Everton V Chelski

jared

as good as we've got to offer i suppose. i wouldn't put arteta behind really though, I don't like seeing him tackle! he usually ends up getting himself booked.

anyone who fancies us to win this game, you can get Everton at 67/1 and take an each way bet on us to make the final. i'm gonna put a couple on for good luck!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Carsely is available I would say the team will pick itself

-----------------------------Martyn-----------------------------

Hibbo---------------Weir----------------Neville-------------Valente

-----------------------------Carsley---------------------------------

Davies----------------------Arteta--------------------------Kilbane

-----------------------------Osman---------------------------------

-----------------------------Beattie----------------------------------

and basically everybody else who is available on the bench -

McFadden, Dunc, Naysmith, Wright

But to be honest - Given how thread bear we are at the minute then I don't really hold out much chance of getting past Chelsea - But to be honest if we had every single player available for this game - we would still be very much underdogs. I think the boys will turn in a good performance, but in vain - shame to our 'games since a defeat' run is likley to come to an end. O well any team who draw Chelsea was going to odds on to get knocked out - a least it won't be by some second Div team and the downer that goes with that.

At least for the next game - Cahill, Stubbs and probabley ferrari (and possibley a new signing will be available)

Guest fozzie22
Straight replacement ......Davies for Cahill, and hope the Ferrari gets through his M O T. :)

AND WHEN ARE THESE FOOKERS GOING TO SHOW A BIT OF PROFESSIONALISM AND STOP GETTING THEMSELVES BOOKED.

i agree with that,theres no need,we can only be thankful cahil didnt catch henry at the end of the arse game,he'd have been off for sure

i agree with that,theres no need,we can only be thankful cahil didnt catch henry at the end of the arse game,he'd have been off for sure

I've watched that time and again and the reason TC swung and virtually missed Henry is that Henry gave him a dirty great push in the chest as he took off..watch it again..is that allowed? I didn't think it was. If it hadn't have happened TC would have been in a position to make a clean challenge.

Anyway, we'll take Chelski..no problem. 2-1 Osman and Arteta.

i hope birmingham loan huth as i doubt gallas will like facing dunc (cavaliho is suspended) and beattie and Jt managed to Cut each other last time, in october we were struggling and they were only winning games when they turned up in 2nd halfs, (anfield aside :lol: ) now we're unbeaten since last year, (ohh ye you gotta sell that stat) and they are pretty much still winning games in the 2nd half, If we gets it up them and do the things we did to arse last week, we werent physical really until dunc desided it was payback time on campbell, good tempo defenders back in numbers when they get it and hope we create a chance our strikers can take.

Having said that if your jose mourinho Do you a) leave players out because a massive tie with barcelona is comming up and its best to win that, or B) i may lose the barcelona tie so i may as well stay in for all the trophies i can. :(

I think so, I don't really like betting scorecasts but didn't fancy any of the bets enough to put much on and this seemed like the best odds to small wager approach. Beattie is looking sharp and certainly with Tim out he's our most likely to score.

if i'm being optomistic and think we'll win then 1-0 is our best hope.

a very good and whole-hearted performance, but just felt we were a bit too negative in the 2nd half ---- we really don't need a replay & our best chance was of course today, being 1 up for much of the game....having 11 men in our own half meant the pressure from chelsea would be relentless and we did well to hold out for so long.....also I think bringing on anichebe for mcfadden would have been a bolder move that could have paid off.....