IGNORED

Gary Neville's Celebration

Gary Neville ran to the RS fans, cheered and kissed his badge - provocation apparently...

However, all game the RS fans were taunting him over his mother and sister. PLus it was a very close game and he is an avid Man Utd fan.

So where is the provocation coming from - I think that the RS fans PROVOKED Neville's reaction and although he plays for Manure, it was good to see the pride and passion in him.

There is no way that the FA should get involved with this one...NO WAY!

RS fans are just sore losers and are clutching at straws to try and get something from a really poor game and an equally poor result for them...

Get over it and stop looking for scapegoats. Cisse should be reprimanded more for that miss! HAHAHA :D

excalty, cunts :D

Is there any such thing as an Everton fan ? Your all closet mancs and anti-liverpool fans !

Get over the fact that your the small club in the city and start worrying about your own teams fortunes, don't you realize how sad and embarressing your supposidly Everton fans forum is to other team fans browsing your site, all's you harp on about is LFC, probably just proves how big a club liverpool f.c is when other lesser clubs fans are obsessed with them too.

Forever in our shadow !

ooo i think we have touched a raw nerve..bitter set of bastards arnt ya...u should have seen all me RS mates today, fuming they were :lol:

bitter, bitter bastards :D one bad game and they're all on the defensive!

oh well im sure u will be there next match to cheer them on ;)

Edited by ianthetoffee

ooo i think we have touched a raw nerve..bitter set of bastards arnt ya...u should have seen all me RS mates today, fuming they were :lol:

bitter, bitter bastards :D one bad game and they're all on the defensive!

oh well im sure u will be there next match to cheer them on ;)

What have we got to be bitter about ? you tell me ?

There's only one bitter team in liverpool and they play in Blue fella !

Were so bitter that were current europen champions and still defending it, and we are the most successful team in english football, Bitter ? I think not.

On the other hand there's EFC being our close rivals from the wrong side of the park, having to watch liverpool gather all this silver and carry the flag for merseyside in europe it must be hard ! But your not the bitter ones we are ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHahahaaha ! :lol: funny as fcuk !

What have we got to be bitter about ? you tell me ?

There's only one bitter team in liverpool and they play in Blue fella !

Were so bitter that were current europen champions and still defending it, and we are the most successful team in english football, Bitter ? I think not.

On the other hand there's EFC being our close rivals from the wrong side of the park, having to watch liverpool gather all this silver and carry the flag for merseyside in europe it must be hard ! But your not the bitter ones we are ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHahahaaha !  :lol: funny as fcuk !

I can never understand why we are called bitter - when it is a RS fan that comes on here, an Everton site, to tell us...? Also - were we looking for a scapegoat when United beat us - no, we took it on the chin and got on with it.

RS lose and they want Neville done for his celebration - its anything to try and get one over ont he mancs - I hate them as much as anybody and the RS v Manc game was a neutral affair for me - but I just cant help feeling that the RS fans are clutching at straws to try and get something from a lacklustre, boring game.

Again, we are accused of being bitter - this post was put on here to get the views of footballing fans (hence the reason it is int he 'general section' n Neville's celebration. IF we are bitter, why do RS fans rub the CL final in our faces? Could it be that they are bitter about us finishing 4th and them 5th last season?

I just cant understand it...Having digs at rival fans after 20yrs of being on the receiving end is hardly bitter. Football is about the fans, the atmosphere and the banter - Liverpool, as a city is full of Blue vs Red banter - it can hardly be described as bitter. We, efc fans, have taken nothing but stick for years and the one chance we get to dish a bit back, we get called bitter - so that in itself tells a story - it has to be the RS that are bitter towards our success.

Guest Reg Reagan

hmm... i also heard that Manure fans were getting pissed off by the RS fans singing the YNWA and unluckily the securitys stopped a few manure fans heading towards the rs fans

Typical RS there is no point in even puting forward an argument because they will never understand.

Its plain and simple, are we bitter or do we dislike our rivals?

I'l go with bitter if thats what they want to call it!!

So Bitter RS fans out there why are you so bitter towards Man United?

To be bitter you have to care deeply about the situation and i dont! Granted it pisses me of that the RS won the champions league but i would bet a months wages it pissed them off more when Manure won it!

For the reccord i laughed my Beattie tats off when Manure were loosing and cheered for them when they turned it around just as i did with the sh*te! The reason for this? I am a football supporter and i always want the english teams to win even when its Liverpool!

wasnt it the RS fans who were nasty and bitter singing ...."are you watching Georgie Best", how bitter and nasty can you get.

Tossers.......... go back to your own forum and talk about how good you are.

DONT COME ON HERE, COS WE ARE NEVER GOING TO ACCEPT IT. :angry:

Edited by toffeelicker

Guest fozzie22
wasnt it the RS fans who were nasty and bitter singing ...."are you watching Georgie Best", how bitter and nasty can you get. 

Tossers.......... go back to your own forum and talk about how good you are.

DONT COME ON HERE, COS WE ARE NEVER GOING TO ACCEPT IT.  :angry:

Yes nt nice..but sadly typical of RS fans,they cant except the fact they arent the dogs bollocks anymore..and thier fans well they are the smelly cheese on the bellends of football fans.

Guest Reg Reagan

why didnt the security guards at old trafford let go of a few Manure supporters to bash a few RS supporters... that would shut them up and make them stop singing YNWA.