IGNORED

Evander Sno On Trial At Everton

Good afternoon you scousers. This morning us Feyenoord fans got a fright when the news reached us that our very good young prospect Evander Sno was going on trial at Everton. Have you guys heard anything about it or not??

Evander is 18 years old and is a tall , strong and scary looking central defender and he has done really well for the Feyenoord youth team and he has been training with the first team as well for the last few months. Evander started off his career with the scum from amsterdam but he controversially left the scum 2 years ago by not showing up anymore and telling them that he wanted to play for his beloved Feyenoord.

20050807ajaxfeya1_jong_1_vk_SCALED_7.jpg

Above a picture of him in the blue and white shirt in a match against scum reserves away which Feyenoord won 2-5

I hope you can update me about how is he doing at his trial with you guys and I hope he will be good for the Everton 1st team.

Here is another picture of him.

2005_sno_evander.jpg

Edited by SCF08

Hi and thanks for your info.

Where did your info come from??? your club website or newspapers????

24-01-2006: Evander Sno op proef bij Everton

http://www.fr-fans.nl

Evander Sno is vanaf morgen op proef bij Everton, meldt Rtv Rijnmond. De 18-jarige verdediger van Jong Feyenoord zal tot en met vrijdag meetrainen met de selectie van de Premiership-club uit Liverpool.

Sno kwam vorig seizoen over van de jeugd van ajax, waar hij met veel bombarie en onenigheid vertrok. Bij Feyenoord ontwikkelde hij zich goed en kreeg hij al snel een basisplaats bij Jong Feyenoord. Erwin Koeman liet Sno al enkele keren met de eerste selectie meetrainen.

It's also on here

http://feyenoord.netwerk.to/

Both reliable sites who never get anything wrong. Maybe the moderator has the move the topic to Rumourama. Im sorry i was a bit quick posting this on here.

Edited by SCF08

• 4 months later...
Wasn;t he on trial last season and DM didn't want him?

31257[/snapback]

Well thats what I thought but I heard he cancelled a move at the last minute to join Nac Breda on loan in January (he did came on trial though). He played every game for them since the end of January and he signed for Celtic today...

Celtic sign Evander Sno

Celtic are delighted to announce the signing of Evander Sno (19) from Feyenoord on a three-year contract.

Evander said: "I am delighted to be joining Celtic. This is a fantastic opportunity for me at one of the world’s greatest football clubs.

"I know all about the great support which the club enjoys and I hope to be able to play my part in bringing these fans more success. I would like to thank Celtic for giving me this opportunity."

Well thats what I thought but I heard he cancelled a move at the last minute to join Nac Breda on loan in January (he did came on trial though). He played every game for them since the end of January and he signed for Celtic today...

Celtic sign Evander Sno

Celtic are delighted to announce the signing of Evander Sno (19) from Feyenoord on a three-year contract.

Evander said: "I am delighted to be joining Celtic. This is a fantastic opportunity for me at one of the world’s greatest football clubs.[/b]

"I know all about the great support which the club enjoys and I hope to be able to play my part in bringing these fans more success. I would like to thank Celtic for giving me this opportunity."

31268[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol: