IGNORED

Toffee To Stay With Malaga

xsaint

Does anyone know how many games he has to play to get a work permit because if he has only played 6 times this season it cant be looking good  :huh:

Its not a about the amount of games (i think) - coz he is brazilian, he has the right to work in spain. If he stays there as a permanent resident for 4yrs (i think - it is in the UK anyway) and works full time for those years, then he is entitled to an EU passport and then a UK work permit is not required!!!

Happy days - I hope that he is good!

he has started 8, came on as a sub once, been booked 4 times, been sent off 3 times

is this guy for real? that disciplinary record is a joke!

maybe hes just so angry that he hasnt played for the blues yet, so he keeps kickin spaniards imagining they play over the park

Guest fozzie22
Does anyone know how many games he has to play to get a work permit because if he has only played 6 times this season it cant be looking good  :huh:

He wouldnt get one,simple as that,he has to play something like 3/4 of all games he's eligeble for.

MALAGA, Oct 20 (SW) – Brazilian midfielder Anderson Silva has declared that his next playing experience will be in the English Premiership with Everton.

The player is currently plying his trade on-loan with Malaga, in the hope of receiving a Spanish passport at the start of next year. Although hoping to join the Toffees in January, the Brazilian has admitted that injury problems at Malaga could force him to spend an extra six months in Spain.

"My future is in England,” declared the midfielder.

"I have a contract with Everton for five years because they gambled on me.

"When I arrived at Malaga they had already signed Bovio for January and only the injury of Romero could lead me to staying until the end of season."

*******NOTE*******

How good is he? any ideas?

Edited by xsaint

MALAGA, Oct 20 (SW) – Brazilian midfielder Anderson Silva has declared that his next playing experience will be in the English Premiership with Everton.

The player is currently plying his trade on-loan with Malaga, in the hope of receiving a Spanish passport at the start of next year. Although hoping to join the Toffees in January, the Brazilian has admitted that injury problems at Malaga could force him to spend an extra six months in Spain.

"My future is in England,” declared the midfielder.

"I have a contract with Everton for five years because they gambled on me.

"When I arrived at Malaga they had already signed Bovio for January and only the injury of Romero could lead me to staying until the end of season."

*******NOTE*******

How good is he? any ideas?

Lets put it in another light - Malaga are fighting relegation...he has only played 9 times for them - he can't be that good!

Guest Reg Reagan

hmm... i dont think brazilians have had that much success in the PL... giberto from the arses is a good example and same with cristiano ronaldo from the mancs