IGNORED

This Is So Funny

Guest Reg Reagan

Guest Reg Reagan

ill just post some classic moments from that site:

Keach

FNM

Chelski Premier Mike Riley #15 who seems to conveniently gets to ref the chelsea games and miss important calls

aye princi FIRE UP!!!!! you sad ****

I know your going to anyway

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

princi

Banned

Is that why you go for LIVERPOOL for their past trophies

What have they done lately

No Premier league team can win 6 trophies in one year there is only 4 up for grabs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

princi

Banned

You Guys make me laugh

Chelsea buying a comp yes so what !!!!!!!!!!!!

If Liverpool turned around and spent 300 billion pounds on players and you support them would you get the ****s no you wouldn't so get over it

ARSEnal have brought a comp just for a cheaper price (Cole only jnr)

How are liverpool going this year ? and when was the last time they won a title 18 years ago next title maybe in another 18 years

Shrek Is King

Property of Aye Cee

princi you poof..your back again, once again we had a bad game and ill admit it. and here you are bagging us, where the fuk were you when we were 49 unbeaten, you little glory hunter...keep talking crap about ARSENAL..we are one of the greatest teams in the history of football - 49 Unbeaten. get the dvd, its out now...number one sales in the UK. princess..make me laugh. ill take ronaldinhos comments over yours anyday - he said we are much better than chelsea and play the better football. bar a few games and he knows what hes talking about, you may criticise us about our biased towards arsenal, but you gonna criticise ronaldinho as well?

and dont ever knock liverpool.

princi

Banned

What Chelsea bandwagon they havn't won a title in 50 years

Its more like the guys who go for ARSEnal MAnure and LIverpool who are jumping on the bandwagon as they have won titles in the last 20 years !!!!!!

If you think ARSEnal are playing better than Chelsea at the moment you have rocks in your head 10 points clear should prove it and the performance againest Bolton

ARSEnal might come turd this year if they are lucky

And Lets get back to the topic of how bad ARSEnal played againest Bolton and by the way i don't support Chelsea

Shrek Is King

Property of Aye Cee

we know you dont support chelsea, and we know they havent won the league for ages. but we say you on the bandwagon because a lot of the so called chelsea fans now go for chelsea and show heaps of support because for once in their lives, chelsea now have a chance of wining the league since that abromovich bought all these world class players, they never had money before to buy these players or managers. now look at them, they are competing for the title. 3 years ago it was for 3rd/4th place if they were lucky.

princi

Banned

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozzy_ozman

you stupid ass mother ****er!

I have been supporting Liverpool since i was 3 years old, before i supported the bulldogs and the time when Liverpool won the title and watching the likes of Graheme Souness, Ian Rush, Peter Beardsly and John Barnes killing the premiership!

And your calling bandwagon supporter? plz... get a reality check!

Bandwagon you went for them because they were winning

more to come...

ill just post some classic moments from that site:

Keach

FNM

Chelski Premier Mike Riley #15 who seems to conveniently gets to ref the chelsea games and miss important calls

aye princi FIRE UP!!!!! you sad ****

I know your going to anyway

princi

Banned

Is that why you go for LIVERPOOL for their past trophies

What have they done lately

No Premier league team can win 6 trophies in one year there is only 4 up for grabs

princi

Banned

You Guys make me laugh

Chelsea buying a comp yes so what !!!!!!!!!!!!

If Liverpool turned around and spent 300 billion pounds on players and you support them would you get the ****s no you wouldn't so get over it

ARSEnal have brought a comp just for a cheaper price (Cole only jnr)

How are liverpool going this year ? and when was the last time they won a title 18 years ago next title maybe in another 18 years

Shrek Is King

Property of Aye Cee

princi you poof..your back again, once again we had a bad game and ill admit it. and here you are bagging us, where the fuk were you when we were 49 unbeaten, you little glory hunter...keep talking crap about ARSENAL..we are one of the greatest teams in the history of football - 49 Unbeaten. get the dvd, its out now...number one sales in the UK. princess..make me laugh. ill take ronaldinhos comments over yours anyday - he said we are much better than chelsea and play the better football. bar a few games and he knows what hes talking about, you may criticise us about our biased towards arsenal, but you gonna criticise ronaldinho as well?

and dont ever knock liverpool.

princi

Banned

What Chelsea bandwagon they havn't won a title in 50 years

Its more like the guys who go for ARSEnal MAnure and LIverpool who are jumping on the bandwagon as they have won titles in the last 20 years !!!!!!

If you think ARSEnal are playing better than Chelsea at the moment you have rocks in your head 10 points clear should prove it and the performance againest Bolton

ARSEnal might come turd this year if they are lucky

And Lets get back to the topic of how bad ARSEnal played againest Bolton and by the way i don't support Chelsea

Shrek Is King

Property of Aye Cee

we know you dont support chelsea, and we know they havent won the league for ages. but we say you on the bandwagon because a lot of the so called chelsea fans now go for chelsea and show heaps of support because for once in their lives, chelsea now have a chance of wining the league since that abromovich bought all these world class players, they never had money before to buy these players or managers. now look at them, they are competing for the title. 3 years ago it was for 3rd/4th place if they were lucky.

princi

Banned

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozzy_ozman

Bandwagon you went for them because they were winning

more to come...

I could'nt stop laughing ? :mellow:

stick to your rugby !