IGNORED

World Cup Tickets

i almost bought some to tout out for thousands last year, decided against it as it's a mean thing to do!

At the time you could have applied for up to 6 tickets for any groups and at a resonable price could have paid for tickets that would see you through up to 6 England games.

Now i'm afraid they're probably all sold out and I think they havne't made them easily toutable so not even available on ebay (i may be wrong).

i almost bought some to tout out for thousands last year, decided against it as it's a mean thing to do!

At the time you could have applied for up to 6 tickets for any groups and at a resonable price could have paid for tickets that would see you through up to 6 England games.

Now i'm afraid they're probably all sold out and I think they havne't made them easily toutable so not even available on ebay (i may be wrong).

Unless you get them on the black market (touts etc.etc.) you wont get them - you had to send a letter and your passport details off 18 months ago to FIfa in order to go into the 'ticket draw' hat - I did it - but didn't get anywhere - my two mates did though - they got 2 group stage tickets (australia/brazil group - gutted!) and a quarter final ticket....again gutted.

If you weren't in the hat, you've got no chance...sorry