IGNORED

Fowler Re-joins Liverpool On Loan!

Front fecking page of the mirror today.

EXPLAIN THAT

Think it will turn out to be a good signing for them. Hes red to the core and you find with some players that they just cant do it for another club

As rafa the gaffa said "You can't put a price on the heart and passion he has for the club " something like that and hes right.

Fowler doesnt need to play football, hed probably play for the shite for nowt

Guest fozzie22
Front fecking page of the mirror today.

EXPLAIN THAT

Think it will turn out to be a good signing for them. Hes red to the core and you find with some players that they just cant do it for another club

As rafa the gaffa said "You can't put a price on the heart and passion he has for the club " something like that and hes right.

Fowler doesnt need to play football, hed probably play for the shite for nowt

Yup..he's that rarity in the game nowadays someone who plays for a club that he loves where he made his name,and lets be fair if it wasnt for the mad frenchman and the DIY expert he wouldnt have left in the first place.

I can think of an Everton player who not so long ago professed his love for the club,but as we all know as soon as a "big" club came in he was off,lest we forget fowler made his name in a very poor RS team,souness,evans era so good luck to him.

And no before the accusations come flying at me,im not some sort of closet RS fan,but when all is said and done he's a fine striker whos record speaks for itself.

Edited by fozzie22

Guest Reg Reagan
As rafa the gaffa said "You can't put a price on the heart and passion he has for the club " something like that and hes right"

what a load of gobshite coming from a shitty manager who knows nothing about passion in football

Guest Reg Reagan

oh so its true that the coke head is returning to analfield...

and how can fowler be one the best players coming from merseyside? he is an shit striker from i have seen in his days at leeds and man city

Guest fozzie22
oh so its true that the coke head is returning to analfield...

and how can fowler be one the best players coming from merseyside? he is an shit striker from i have seen in his days at leeds and man city

thats hsit reg,simple as that

i would have welcomed here with an open cheque book,qauilty player,simpel as that.

^ 1stly ur dam right

2nd

We were supposed to sign him! godddddaammiiitt!

Ahh well

your god, is an Everton fan,

says it all really 8-)

haha ... i love fowler, legend wud hve loved him to come here.. and to be honest, i think he would have so i think we can only not have been interested

Yes you are right as usual Pat, was not a regular for the reds at the time, but was deffo for the future.

PICKED HIM UP FOR BUTTONS REALLY AND WHAT A PLAYER HE TURNED OUT TO BE.

I always looked forward to the derby matches, Moggsy against hard man Tommy Smith. He never ever got the better of Moggsy, and it was no good him trying to put him into the crowd with those typical Smigger tackles, cos johnny was hard as nails, often used to take the piss out of him.

Yeah, He was a real bargain buy.

Edited by toffeelicker

Guest Reg Reagan
Didnt we nab Morrisey whilst Shankly was on Hols & he went abso bolistic on return?  Enlighten us Licker.

bill shanklys :lol: what a shit manager he turned out to be :lol: and they still think he is the god of anfield...

next time i go pass analfied ill make sure ill piss on the shanklys gate... thats if im drunk

I have to take my hat of to Benitez on this one.

Fowler will be aching to show the Liverpool fans that he should never have been sold.

I think he will score a fair few for them between now and the summer - Liverpool are making lots of chances - just need a natural born finisher to get the ball in the back of the net - and there was none better than Fowler 6-8 years ago.

And I think only a move back to Liverpool will get him anywhere near as sharp as he used to be.

Low risk - move for Benitez financial wise - But if it does pay off he will be even more popular with the Liverpool fans - can't lose really.