IGNORED

Where Was Bt

Do we know if it ism minor??

Heard someone at the game say he was out on the piss until the early hours thursday night friday mornin' and was dropped as a punishment. If that's the case he's a prick who need to buck his ideas up. Needed him today, not Mc Fadden's biggest fan but we missed an attacking force when he went off.

Guest fozzie22
Heard someone at the game say he was out on the piss until the early hours thursday night friday mornin' and was dropped as a punishment. If that's the case he's a prick who need to buck his ideas up. Needed him today, not Mc Fadden's biggest fan but we missed an attacking force when he went off.

Hardly proffesional if its true :angry:

BT has not got a brain, he's obviously been reading (or having someone read to him why he plays with his crayons) the newspapers and all this talk of him finding his "best form". He's always out on the p!ss, he was in a pub in Altrincham a few weeks back playing on a game were you take penalties and came 7th out of 10 in the pub!!!!

Moyes needs to rein in some of his players as BT isn't the only one with a liking for being out all night in the run up to games.

Guest fozzie22
so the guy starts to hit form, and repay the money, and fans still try and find faults  :blink:

i think fans have a right to have a go,he's our record signing,been unfit for most of the time he's been with us,on money we can only dream off,

so yeah i think its within our rights to have a go at any player who goes on the piss..

Errr, I suppose these "on the piss " rumours are what they are

Rumours

Just becasue someone says something on here, all of a sudden it becomes law

Dont give fozzie any more amunition, he doesn't need any help in that department

Another quote from beattie is that he is "UNSTOPABLE" when he is fit

Over to you fozzie

Guest fozzie22
Errr, I suppose these "on the piss " rumours are what they are

Rumours

Just becasue someone says something on here, all of a sudden it becomes law

Dont give fozzie any more amunition, he doesn't need any help in that department

Another quote from beattie is that he is "UNSTOPABLE" when he is fit

Over to you fozzie

Unstopable..now thats fucking funny

And my rant wasnt really aimed at BT,just over hyped,over paid "stars" of todays game

The trouble is back in the day when players had to earn thier corn they still went out for a piss up on a friday night,turned up on saturday and played thier socks off,the PL players of today just dont have the hunger,desire,or professionalism to do that.

I,for one,find it hard to "worship" anyone who gets paid more in a week than i'll see in 10 years,and if they step out of line then yes,whoever it is,they deserve diresion.

And yes,BT crap. :lol:

Guest fozzie22
http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0400eve...-name_page.html

Should put that 2 bed as the Smoke would be bellowing if the Piss theory was true & it aint.

Ps..Wish I was getting a Royal Blue  Lamborghini .

DMs hardly going to say he was out on the piss now was he??

oww..ive just picked up a calf strain meself..easy isnt it?

Guest fozzie22
"I picked one up on Saturday Morning - and just as I was getting over it, I picked another one up on Sunday morning.

Took most of the day to shake it off."...

You sure that wasnt a GROIN strain. ?? :D

i get them all the time

What difference doese it all make?

Are any of you saying its strange for an Everton centre forward to be on the piss all the time? Remember in the days when Duncan was writing his own piece of Evertons history, storys of hookers, champagne and hotel rooms were rife every weekend!

The lads been working his bollocks off the past few weeks and even if he did go out on the piss he has still not reached the scummy lows of Jeffers eating tablets in the 051 every weekend!

What difference doese it all make?

Are any of you saying its strange for an Everton centre forward to be on the piss all the time? Remember in the days when Duncan was writing his own piece of Evertons history, storys of hookers, champagne and hotel rooms were rife every weekend!

The lads been working his bollocks off the past few weeks and even if he did go out on the piss he has still not reached the scummy lows of Jeffers eating tablets in the 051 every weekend!

Here here goldish...

but jeffers was a twat!

Beattie may have a future so its sad if the rumours are true - although I can't believe them my self, you never know in football.

Kilbane and VDM are defo piss heads - its a fact! (my mate from essex told me)