IGNORED

Jug Ears

please please tell me that clown isn't coming back,he left us when arsenal came in for him,he left for the bright lights and the big city of london and fell flat on he's face,well if he comes back to us it will show how much of a joke we are,come on moyes,this is Everton not some sunday league team,lets start showing that!!

Guest fozzie22

dear god no!!!!

that jug eared bastard burnt his bridges a long time ago,and he should never been allowed to come back last time,(BK hands were in that deal somewhere,that im sure)

he's done fuck all for any club he's played for since leaving us,so why the hell should we want him back.

Guest blueboy122
Wasn't the last time he was here he told Rooney to leave as quick as possible.

No Thanks,

however we really do need another striker

yer i totally agree i hope he never finds a club i wud rather hav 10 men then play with 11 witth him playin :angry:

What next, Kevin Ratcliffe and Derek Mountfield back with Graeme Sharp up front and Sheedy on the left curling the balls over. If Moyes is so devoid of ideas on how to strengthen the team then let him go. This season just shows you that the secret to last seasons success was that all the players contracts was ending and nothing to do with Moyes' motivational skills. I say bring a manager in alongside Moyes who knows how to manage a Premiership football club and ley Moyes run around in his tracksuit pulling faces at people.

Guest fozzie22
What next, Kevin Ratcliffe and Derek Mountfield back with Graeme Sharp up front and Sheedy on the left curling the balls over. If Moyes is so devoid of ideas on how to strengthen the team then let him go. This season just shows you that the secret to last seasons success was that all the players contracts was ending and nothing to do with Moyes' motivational skills. I say bring a manager in alongside Moyes who knows how to manage a Premiership football club and ley Moyes run around in his tracksuit pulling faces at people.

been saying the old guard should come back into the squad

they may bring the average age down a bit