IGNORED

Everton V Wigan

LeeTino8

Won't be an easy game. Wigan have done well this season.

We have to play as well as we did against Chelsea to get anything from the game. Anything less and we will lose.

I think we will be to tired after the Chelsea game and go for a 2 nil lose.

When is the cut of for players to sign to play in the game tomorrow. is it 12 today???

Id say they will be tired aswell they have had a Extra Carling cup games after a busy Chrimbo period and their squad is thinner than ours. Plus their best striker is away on International duty.

Im going for 2-0 to us.

Will Farrari and Beattie be fit for this match?

Good chance in this one as Wigan are as threadbear as we are at the moment - there early season form has dipped a little bit and point are hard to come by for them.

Although, they are still decent and anything less than 100% could see us come away with nothing.

I am a bit concern about who we have got to play upfront - Beattie may still be a doubt, Ferguson may not be able to play a second 90min in three games and McFadden may be doubtful after picking up his knocks Saturdays game.

All things considered a draw might not be a bad result - but if Beattie is fit to lead the line then 3 point should be well within the teams grasp.

2-1 to the blues

2-1 win.

a first goal for Anichoebe.  (probably won't play as it looks like beattie will be back)

cahill and beattie with the goals if not then!

Logically - lets get real...

we have never played at the JJB in the prem.

WIgan are a good side and are hard to beat at home because they will drag out a result if they need to.

Jewell has good players and solid players - David Thompson is a quality player and will cause us problems tonight.

Roberts - need I say more, the lad can't miss the goal mouth.

I think that we will struggle tonight - We certainly wont put in the performance we did against Arsenal and Chelsea because we wont raise our game enough.

I predict the score to be 1-0 Wigan Roberts/thompson the scorer

the goal will come between the 21-30th minute.

less than 14 corners

5 yellow cards

0 red cards

for all you gamblers!

Be interesting to see if he brings Cahill back into the side.

Would have thought that he will bring back Stubbs into defence and push Neville up but then if he brings in Cahill as well who will he drop from the side that drew with Chelsea???

Martyn,

Hibbo, Weir, Stubbs, Valente (great cross from him by the way against Chelski)

Neville

Osman, Arteta, Cahill, Kilbane

Ferg

Is Ferg going to be able to play tonight, is McFadden fit, Will Beattie be back.

I guess that Dm would like to field the same squad but got to bring in Stubbs.

maybe Cahill up front with Osman???

As I said previously our formation will be 4-6-0

Reckon hell drop davies as it'll be a bit much after just coming back from injury I think.

Does any one know if beattie is back????

Think we've all forgot theres a game with all these transfer rumours (none of which are true) flying around