IGNORED

European Place,can Anyone Help?

there is a uefa cup place for the winner of the fa cup... if the winner is already in europe via cl or whatever then it goes to the runner-up...therefore should chelsea and man utd be in the final there is noone to take the place and it is added to the league providing an extra place...

atleast that's ow i understand it

yeah that's right. and as far as i understand it, there might be another place for fair play. but since we're 4th from bottom in that league, we'd have no chance of blagging it!!

but, since it's intertoto for highest-placed team that's applied, assuming chelsea and manyoo get to the final of the FA Cup, the league could go as follows: -

1st to 4th - CL

5th to 7th - UEFA

8th - Intertoto

NO!!.. its like the Runner-up of the FA Cup Final goes into the UEFA Cup.. but if that team has already qualified for a competition the spot goes to the 7th spot in the premiership .. and the intertoto cup is a cup where some teams apply for and the teams that don't qualify for any competition, in europe.. and the highest place of the premiership who applied for intertoto cup, go into the intertoto cup.. and that team if it wins the intertoto cup, goes into the group stages of the UEFA Cup.. so a top 8 finish can still get us into europe..

we just have to hope that its a man utd vs chelsea fa cup final that'll make sure top 7 is europe.. and then if we finished 8th after that we still have a chance..

u dig me?

I honestly dont think we need 7th and definitly dont need to go into that intertoto cup, the season starts too early 6th is looking good at the mo for us however we do have a couple of tough games at the end of the season. hopefully the league will be won but the time we play man shite and chelski