• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 09 Nov 2005 - 16:32

Betfair.com are taking a bet:

its called

Tall Order - Crouch

any punter can bet when Crouch's first call for the RS will come!!! TOP QUALITY

Cheapest odds you can get are 4.5 (roughly 4/1) so people aint got much confidence!

Hilarious!

(to find it - goto betfair.com - then click on soccer(left hand side column), english soccer, premiership, tall order-crouch)

You know its bad when bookies are running a bet on when you are going to score your first goal - especially when you are a striker! (with skill apparently)

#2 Ian

Ian

Monkey Tennis?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,933 posts

Posted 09 Nov 2005 - 18:31

:D i will say late feb :D

#3 rowlo-efc

rowlo-efc

Brian Labone - Last of the Corinthians!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 10 Nov 2005 - 09:17

:D   i will say late feb :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I reckon that the fooker will score his first against us - but it will be academic as we will have already knocked 4 past Reina (yes - I saw it in a dream - not Peter crouch, just the score line :D )

Its always the way - when a striker hasn't scored - they come to Goodison and get their first goal - That ugly fukcer that signed for Spurs (from Palace) in 95/96 - instead of signing for us (Chris Coleman or something like that!) - springs to mind!

oh well - I hope that the lanky string of piss NEVER scores again - unless he is taking a penalty for England in the world cup final (Which I sincerely hope that he never does get that chance)!

#4 rowlo-efc

rowlo-efc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 10 Nov 2005 - 09:19

I reckon that the fooker will score his first against us - but it will be academic as we will have already knocked 4 past Reina (yes - I saw it in a dream - not Peter crouch, just the score line :D )

Its always the way - when a striker hasn't scored - they come to Goodison and get their first goal - That ugly fukcer that signed for Spurs (from Palace) in 95/96 - instead of signing for us (Chris Coleman or something like that!) - springs to mind!

oh well - I hope that the lanky string of piss NEVER scores again - unless he is taking a penalty for England in the world cup final (Which I sincerely hope that he never does get that chance)!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Durr! I meant Chris Armstrong - not Chris Coleman!

Durr!

#5 Ian

Ian

Monkey Tennis?

• Members
  • 3,933 posts

Posted 10 Nov 2005 - 09:36

tlkin about that dream u had.......

i had one last nite that we beat chelski 1-0! :D but robbie keane went to liverpool for 40 mill :D funny things dreams... :D

Edited by ianthetoffee, 10 Nov 2005 - 09:36.

#6 rowlo-efc

rowlo-efc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 10 Nov 2005 - 11:39

tlkin about that dream u had.......

i had one last nite that we beat chelski 1-0! :D   but robbie keane went to liverpool for 40 mill  :D funny things dreams... :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well - theres logic in your dream..

If crouch is worth 7m for zero goals (so lets say 7m for turning up, then 7m a goal thereafter)

then keane is currently worth.... around 21m
(has scored 2 - and is a sub)

SO, by the RS logic - then 40m for keane is cheap. I mean, they have spent over 40m in the last 6yrs on goal keepers!

#7 Ian

Ian

Monkey Tennis?

• Members
  • 3,933 posts

Posted 10 Nov 2005 - 13:08

:D well its good to know my dreams have logic to them :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users