5 replies to this topic

#1 EFCfanatic

EFCfanatic

Leon Osman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2007 - 10:47

I'm moving to Liverpool on thursday starting LJMU. I'm staying at Grand Central right next to Lime Street Station. Now I know of the soccerbus but I wanted to ask you guys if it goes from Lime Street and at what times. Cheers lads (and lasses).

#2 Zed

Zed

Dave Hickson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,031 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2007 - 11:50

Not really sure. BUT

The big long bus station at queens square. 2 mins from Lime street oposite the royal court has a merseytravel HQ type thing, so they will know

BUT part 2 When I leave the match and walk up past the megastore there is long queue of busus and the blokes are shouting " LIVERPOOL LIME STREET" so I guess they do

#3 Randomness

Randomness

My Last Avatar Was Cursed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2007 - 12:38

It doesnt run from town pre kickoff but it runs to town after the game, The soccerbus that merseyrail provide leaves from sandhills station, just go to your nearest Northern line station (moorfields or Liverpool Central) and ask for Soccerbus (takes you to and from the ground for just £2.00 that from town everywhere else its your normal fair to sandhills plus £1

However this saturday because they are doing some work between central and Sandhills there is buses replacing trains,
your best bet for this saturday would be to get the 14 or 19 from queens square stand 9 (i think) and get the bus to Goodison that way, you'll be able to spot it because a lot of people take that route.

#4 Blue4Ever

Blue4Ever

Peter Reid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2007 - 13:41

Not really sure. BUT

The big long bus station at queens square. 2 mins from Lime street oposite the royal court has a merseytravel HQ type thing, so they will know

BUT part 2 When I leave the match and walk up past the megastore there is long queue of busus and the blokes are shouting " LIVERPOOL LIME STREET" so I guess they do

Lmao I always hear that, the man with no hair :)

#5 CraccerC

CraccerC

Simão Sabrosa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,251 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2007 - 19:59

i tend to get the train from central to sandhills n jump on the soccer bus to the ground, and the same back .... you can get an adult saveaway in central for 2.40, which will last you all day (you can get it from all train stations if you need to get to town forst)

#6 EFCfanatic

EFCfanatic

Leon Osman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 12 Sep 2007 - 13:33

Cheers for your help lads. Much appreciated! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users