IGNORED

Watch This Space!

FatFat Beneath'us will be gone once the skums get knocked out of the CL by Super Inter Milan.

Tell me how can the skums beat this super team when they have the likes of Crespo, Solari, Viera, Figo, Ibrahimovic, Materazzi and the likes?

Just watch this space and the great demise of the skums continue throughout the season!

Edited by MikeO

FatFat Beneath'us will be gone once the skums get knocked out of the CL by Super Inter Milan.

Tell me how can the skums beat this super team when they have the likes of Crespo, Solari, Viera, Figo, Ibrahimovic, Materazzi and the likes?

Just watch this space and the great demise of the skums continue throughout the season!

haha half of them are old men, Ibrahimovic seems to play poor in big games aswell, I think the shite will win myself..

Have you seen the pace of the game over their>?

Inter may have 'old men' playing, but have great footballing brains,

3-1 to Inter.

yes and in terms of possession and controlling the game... australia were all over italy in the world cup only to get knocked out by a fabio grosso dive.

but other than that, liverpool dont have the players except for mascherano to match inter.