IGNORED

One For You Sk8er Bois...

Louis

http://www.liverpool.gov.uk/Council_govern...onsultation.asp

Liverpool City Council testing the water with a survey to see how much demand for a public funded skate park there is.

There's a survey here:

http://www.liverpool.gov.uk/docs/survey/sk...onsultation.htm

Although I don't skate, I'm all for a skate park in liverpool providing it's a high quality one and not one that looks like an afterthought because someone had a lorry full of spare cement.

I didn't think Walton Hall Park or Otterspool Promenade were very good locations either so I suggested some of my own :)

about fucking time.

Saves us having being told that our boards/bikes/fruitboots will be taken off us for riding in the gardens/around not very populated places.

Keeps us out of trouble (not me i mean like the people from the gardens)

Where would you like to see one Aaron?

One of my suggestions was the land between Paddington and Crown Street.. near the police station and half a mile from lime street, just commercial (university) premises nearby, a school and there's a subway butty shop nearby.. see I think of everything ;)

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?hloc=GB|Live...9:19|Liverpool|

not a bad place you have suggested there. I think more near the anglican cathedral will suit more skaters better, not far from town, is an area were some skate already (the grass part behind the little tesco and subway. Hell put it on the grass!

Your lucky youve got/getting places to skate out here in the country :P we've got to skate round an old industial estate or travell about 1 hour to get to a decent skate park..:angry:

My heart bleeds

There was a skater/BMX park in old swan years ago, which has just gone down to ruin, its on the crossroad between edgle lane and st oswalds street, dont know why they couldnt re-develope it or at least make it a park for the kids

Your lucky youve got/getting places to skate out here in the country :P we've got to skate round an old industial estate or travell about 1 hour to get to a decent skate park..:angry:

ffs thats well good!

get a few people to make some wooden half pipes and shit and then you will have a quality place to skate.

Might go down rampworx some time soon, thats the biggest skate park in europe, only down in aintree.