IGNORED

Dear Standard Liege

By the way we did not lose against *****pool, we tied two times.

Anyway, being in Liverpool, more then 10 fans of Everton came to my and ask "Beat them please"

In a weak or two , i'm sure that they wil ask the same.

By the way , i look forward to our home game,

Ath goodisson park there will be as much RSCL fans as you give us seats.

Will you guys come to Sclessin?

Anyway we did not hear the reds

maybe you guys can show us you'r the "peoples club"

Instead of that overated team close to you.

And please untherestimate us

Not in a million years i would like my team going the same way as *****pool

hope you lads show us why english football is respected all over

The reds (sups and team) didnt

One of the worst Liverpool performances I've endured, and I've endured plenty!

We really need width although if we nip Riera above you Blues it'll be sweet ;)

Is Rafa Benitez's job on the line here? £20m Robbie Keane is taken off and Nabil El Zhar comes on.

Pfft, stupid comment these pundits make. Even though we're unbeaten they keep going on about how Rafa's job is on the line. The El Zhar move was a masterstroke. He was one of the few good players on the pitch. He should regularly play above Kuyt but it won't happen as long as Kuyt is Rafa's love child.

Pfft, stupid comment these pundits make. Even though we're unbeaten they keep going on about how Rafa's job is on the line. The El Zhar move was a masterstroke. He was one of the few good players on the pitch. He should regularly play above Kuyt but it won't happen as long as Kuyt is Rafa's love child.

Yeah, I can't see Rafa being shown the door tbh. Your owners might be fucking idiots, but they are not that stupid.

No one here wants to see Rafa lose his job, honest, he's doing great :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You sure you're happy with us keeping Rafa? This is a fella that has won every single major honour possible for us except the title (which no Liverpool manager has managed since Dalglish). He's a tactical genious with an eye for talent, unlike Houllier. He has puzzling starting line-ups at times admittedly but every manager has his flaws.

You sure you're happy with us keeping Rafa? This is a fella that has won every single major honour possible for us except the title (which no Liverpool manager has managed since Dalglish). He's a tactical genious with an eye for talent, unlike Houllier. He has puzzling starting line-ups at times admittedly but every manager has his flaws.

I think he's doing a great job, honest :lol::lol::lol:

I hope you appreciate him when he goes to Citeh, they are the only ones who can afford his taste

Edited by Jimmy the blue

By the way, who ever said that ITV are biased towards Liverpool are out of their minds.

The commentators Peter Drury and Clive Tyldsley both hate us so much it is unreal. I almost wrote a complaint about Tyldsley's commentary of the Reds Arsenal game in the EC last year. Utterly disgusting.

What Tyldsley is a red, possibly the truth hurt you :lol::lol: