IGNORED

Mma Chat

So have we got any MMA fans in here?

ultimate2008sk1.jpg

Got some nice fights coming up to end the year:

Light Heavyweight Championship bout: 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png Forrest Griffin vs. 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png Rashad Evans

Interim Heavyweight Championship bout: 22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png Frank Mir

Light Heavyweight bout: 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png Quinton Jackson vs. 22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png Wanderlei Silva

Edited by Callidus

I try and get into it a bit. Was pleased to see Brock Lesnar become heavyweight champ. He was my favourite wrestler back in the days that i watched WWE.

Indeed, he has kind of been a shocker to the heavyweight division. Just a freak in size and ability, as soon as he starts to pick up the game he'll become a force to be reckoned with. As you can see he can still be controlled the whole fight but one nice punch from his lunchbox fists and it's wobbling almost everybody.

Nogueira is the only guy in the UFC heavyweights I believe who can beat him now. He dominated Mir but just made a poor error.

Would be nice to see Fedor play with him, he's had some nice fights in his time with some freak size differences...

fedorchoipicle6.jpg

I'm not really into the fighting sports. When I was around about 4-5 I used to like WWF, but never really went far with it and loved it. We had a kid in primary who used to love it and perform the moves on the loners, he tried it on some of the normal people even now and then and just got punched. I never really saw the entertainment in WWF, it's fixed. And American.

I don't mind Boxing much. I never watch it but I always look for Ricky Hatton's result after he's fought.