IGNORED

Playstation Home

DangerMouse

Has anyone been waiting for Playstation home to be released?? Its only been 2 years in the making.......

I was lucky enough to be part of the original Beta and generally I thought it was quite neat.... For me its just a glitzy chatroom, somthing Im not really into.... fun non the less though.... you can play games, chat, view shops in the mall & buy a nice little appartmet... hmmmm.. somewhere to display your trophies I guess... I see it turning into a console based second life...... buying virtuall jeans & tanktops for a few quid... whats the point.,...

Anyway one thing I found totally annoying was that everything is sensored.......Im not just talking about the obvious either......... I wouldnt be surprised if poor little Johnatahn Ross was banned from playing, its really that bad.......

The Beta was an 18+ so things were not to bad but after reading various playstation forums its going to be released today as a 16+.... So im sure things will only get worse....

There are as well the usual busybodies banging on about how the women in home are to sexy, the men are to normal (no fatties allowed) the language is to foul / perverse... basically complaining about everything... Just wait im sure we will see something in the mail within a week about playstation home kiddie fiddlers...

anyway its realesed today and you can get it from the playstation store............

One for Louis...... to set up a club ie Toffeetalk ... you have to pay a fiver................... you never get anything for free these days