IGNORED

Last Chance For Legit Tickets (but At A Price)

I have just ordered my ticket today, I collect it on Sunday from Wembley. Here's the score. In the past, Club Wembley members were only allowed to give their tickets away, or sell them to other Club Wembley members. However..........Wembley have now made it possible for members of the public to buy unwanted/spare tickets.

Here's the catch....It costs £50 to register for the year, you can then buy tickets for various events, and the tickets aren't cheap. Mine was £200, and that was the cheapest. (though you get a free programme HAHA)

If you go to https://mywembley.wembleystadium.com You can register there. Like I say, it costs £50 for the year, but i've even seen tickets to the final on there already. (£400)

It is totally legit, run by Wembley themselves (you can use your FA FAN number to register) and is the only way to get a guaranteed legit ticket this late in the day.

As far as I know, the last day to buy tickets from here is Today (Thurs) I had to ring Wembley, and then email in a request for them to ring me back! Bizarre I know but I got my ticket. Normally you can see what tickets are available once you log in, after you register. I know you can't see them now cos they have stopped selling them online, so it would be worth ringing to check if there are any left before registering!

Anyway, it is expensive I know, just another example of the FA making a killing out of the public, but I didn't fancy taking my chances on the day and ending up with a fake ticket.

Hope this is helpful to some of you.

Edited by NavyBlue

Just been offered two tickets, one catch, i would have to sit with the united fans. The tickets would cost me £45 so very reasonable. Unfortunately I see the ticket as a death trap. I doubt i could sit with the united fans and not get my head kicked in.

Thats just suicide. Sitting in the middle of thousands of United fans throughout a Wembley game. Just try not to jump up too high when Cahill nods in the winner ;)

At the price that you said they were going for I guess its worth a try. Just make sure you dont make it obvious your supporting the team on the opposite end of the stadium.