IGNORED

Fa Watch

Hope you don’t mind this being posted on your forum.

I am a member of FA Watch, a new campaign group recently set up to monitor some of the stranger decisions of the Football Association – it is an organisation open to fans of all Premier League clubs.

FA Watch represents football fans of all English Premier League clubs who are worried that the Football Association (FA) as an organisation are either unable or unwilling to police the laws of the game in a fair, objective and consistent manner.

FA Watch is committed to highlighting specific examples of such perceived bias where clubs and players do not appear to have been treated by the FA in a fair and objective manner. This will be solely in relation to incidents of violent conduct and goal celebrations where referees and subsequently the FA’s own Regulatory Commission have dealt with incidents inconsistent with what would normally be expected.

FA Watch will monitor games in the Premier League from now on and invite the Football Association to take action in appropriate cases where it seems the authorities may be reluctant to act. The campaign will hopefully over time collect evidence that will either prove or disprove the notion that the Big 4 clubs are treated in a way different to other Premier League clubs. In the meantime FA Watch has written to the Secretary to the Regulatory Commission drawing their attention to incidents.

We have invited their comments, which will be published in due course at: http://www.fawatch.org/forum/

Remember the sites purpose is to represent every club in the league, but FA Watch is most importantly dependent on your support, so hopefully with this in mind as many of you as possible will come over from time to time to see how we're doing. Just click on the link and register your support for the campaign.

http://www.fawatch.org/forum/

Thank you.

From THE FA Watch team.

What the hell was the ref doing at the end? sending of a Wolves player, for a tiny block, yet no card for Howard for running 5 metres and trying to strangle the bloke! :blink:

Other than that, from what I saw the ref was about par for the course!

howard got booked...the guy was lucky not to be sent off for the tackle on cahill! also he intentionally ran into howard when he could have stopped so was a booking end of

howard got booked...the guy was lucky not to be sent off for the tackle on cahill! also he intentionally ran into howard when he could have stopped so was a booking end of

I think Howard made a pretty big meal of the clash with the Wolves player to be honest! If you get the chance take another look at the incident, it was a pretty poor dive.His reaction to the incident was three times as violent as the incident as the one that got Saha sent off the other week.Howard could have walked for that and lost us the match...how would you have felt then!to be honest I missed Howard getting booked, but it Could have been a lot worse.Also cahills reaction to the foul on him, ie grabing the players foot and bringing him down, could have got him booked, which could have got him baned at a later date....and hell we need another creative player not playing at the moment.All in all, (and I expect some blue glasses wearing people to say I shouldn't highlight these incidents)I thought Howard and Cahill let the heat of the moment take over, and it could have cost us!........I hate it when Liverpool players cheat or get away with things, if I'm going to moan about them, then I have to be honest about our own players.

Howard didn't get a red card though, because the ref missed it or didn't think it was one. If the FA decide to re-ref the game then that's where the inconsistencies are, they seem to pick and choose which games to re-ref.

Thanks for your replies lads, I'll put Toffee Talk. On the fawatch site so stray Toffees can find this site, for all things Evertonian.

Edited by FA Watch