IGNORED

Football Manager Meets Pokemon!

Hi Lads and Ladies,

I’ve just started playing a new Online Football Managers game called Futera World Football – it uses trading cards for players....

I’ve been playing loads recently but there are not many European or English based teams, so hard for me to swap codes etc, thought I’d see if anyone on here was up for having a go.

When you sign up online (at www.futeraworldfootball.com) you are given a free starter squad to play with so it doesn't cost you anything, its just a good laugh, especially as you can give other players stick, good banter!

I’m going to be kind and give few codes of some of the cards I’ve got hold of. Each card has a code on the back (the best cards – Messi, Ronaldo, Pele, have a unique code, so you can only add them if you actually find their card in a pack) just goto register cards and you can add these to your squad…

KM101795

GL996744

GS702729

FA718597

KG923590

SC423194

Also I’ve been told that if you enter a PROMO code of KING1217 when you register for a team you get 2 other top players, although I don't know if this is right as I only found out after I’d made my team.