IGNORED

5 Young Players

Being an ex-pat I've seen only the G-man (in the pre-season tour of Oz) in the flesh and a good looker he was too!

Sadly though, I feel that promising as these younger players may be, the whole first-team would have to be injured or down with flu before Moyes would risk anybody else. And that'a real shame. Moyse's blinkered attitude has produced a team that is entirely predictable and opposition teams have us well in hand.

If he would only give these youngers a chance, (if only because the opposition doesn't know them) we can move away from being predictable to being a little unknown. And I don't mean throw them on 5 mins from the end when we're 2-0 down!

I say give 'em a chance. God knows, we need something to break out of the rut we're in.

Being an ex-pat I've seen only the G-man (in the pre-season tour of Oz) in the flesh and a good looker he was too!

Sadly though, I feel that promising as these younger players may be, the whole first-team would have to be injured or down with flu before Moyes would risk anybody else. And that'a real shame. Moyse's blinkered attitude has produced a team that is entirely predictable and opposition teams have us well in hand.

If he would only give these youngers a chance, (if only because the opposition doesn't know them) we can move away from being predictable to being a little unknown. And I don't mean throw them on 5 mins from the end when we're 2-0 down!

I say give 'em a chance. God knows, we need something to break out of the rut we're in.

:blink:

So are you saying that Moyes never gives youth a chance?