IGNORED

New Member!

AndrewBrown

Hi there, I would like to introduce myself to this forum. I have been an Everton fan for approximately five years and have been to Goodison Park four times this season. My favourite shop is called Primark and they are based the other side of the Mersey Tunnel to the Everton ground. They stock all of the top brands including, Lyle and Scott, Paul Smith Jeans, CP Company, Replay, Adidas Originals and Luke 1977. I also enjoy playing video games and going to nightclubs. My favourite video games are: COD, Forza and Fifa. I have the world famous Sky Sports and ESPN packages at home.

Edited by MikeO
Spam removal

Welcome to the forum!

My favourite shop is called ASDA and they are based just over the road. They stock loads of top food including; Apples, Bananas, Melons, Oranges and Grapes which you can pick up for a really nice price. My favourite video games are Pacman, My Little Pony and Postman Pat: Black Ops and I have the world famous Gay TV and Religon 24/7 packages at home.

Nice to meet you.

Welcome to the forum!

My favourite shop is called ASDA and they are based just over the road. They stock loads of top food including; Apples, Bananas, Melons, Oranges and Grapes which you can pick up for a really nice price. My favourite video games are Pacman, My Little Pony and Postman Pat: Black Ops and I have the world famous Gay TV and Religon 24/7 packages at home.

Nice to meet you.

rofl.gif