IGNORED

Top 20 highest paid players

I usually have a rant about players salaries in todays day and age but they only end up being rebuked and trivialized, but I'll say again,- what players get now is simply too much, let's have a damn wage cap on these astronomical and stupid pay packets. dry.png

Some EPL players actually this season are earning £160,000 + , a goddamn week, I mean it's just crazy, no one on the planet justifies such asinine and belligerent prices as what we have here. Messi is top ,and doubtless is a very good player, but simply shouldn't be earning what he does, I mean it is ludicrous, and let's not forget sponsorships and commercial ventures that only generate more income. That's just one example. I feel like going on a rampage sometimes when you hear about some individuals and the obscene amount of money they take home, all for kicking a silly ball about a field for one and a half hours a damn week. It'll only get worse as the years pass, it's always an area of soccer that genuinely gets on my nerves. Please someone should introduce a salary cap before it really gets out of hand. sad.png