IGNORED

FAO Belgian Posters on here

Any information on his quality/style of play or something would be appreciated, Louis.

I heard that Liverpool scouted him and have just began talking to Twente about his availability, nothing advanced. Also heard that the player fell out with Steve Mcclaren and almost joined Fulham on loan, in January. Since, I've seen a few Belgian lads roaming about this forum, thought I'd prop the question in here.

Decent, but nothing special. Certainly not going to propel Liverpool to a Champions League spot. Had a couple of injuries this season, shit season overall. Decent dribble and pace, though again nothing special. He always works hard though and he's the type of wingman that will be in the box looking to get on the end of a cross from the other wing. Good signing for a midlevel team in the Prem.

Guest Nikica

Seen a bit of him, certainly not as much as most Belgians. He looks like a decent player but he's never going to be brilliant. One of the lesser stars in Belgium's 'golden generation', imo.