IGNORED

Moyes: Time to share with Kop

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4387365/David-Moyes-Its-time-fro-Liverpool-and-Everton-to-share-a-ground.html

Whilst no one can deny the financial pressures of top flight football are a massive burden for any team to bear does anybody really think sharing with 'them' could actually work?

This seems to be an argument that will go on ad infinitum!

I actually looked at the link from the Sun newspaper, did Moyes really say that. We've been through this countless times, there's even a thread somewhere that accomodates this very issue, but the general consensus is, even if it was an interim measure, and who knows how long that could be, I never would be comfortable with a groundshare with those... . - Yes it may be a viable solution to some, but most would agree from both sides, it's something they hope will never see the light of day. I don't care what they name it, I don't care what fancy colors they paint it in etc, the bottom line is, it's merely something talked about that I just wouldn't be comfortable with, if Moyes truly believes it's a solution to a problem than he is entitled to his opinion, but many will always feel it's just not for them. Both parties would agree on that thesis.