IGNORED

If you get a minute can you sign this petition

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/42143

Rangers fan here,no idea what your personal opinion of us as a club is, but we need all the help we can get so if you can sign this petition that'd be great. If you have any questions as to what the petition is for etc,please don't hesitate to ask me, but as our club has been wrongly taken to the wall by wrongdoing, we would like to see some form of justice. Cheers lads.

Mixed feelings with Rangers or Celtic to be fair.

For years, both were happy taking the cream from the Scottish football while the other clubs got nothing, nor had the chance to compete. For me, that in itself is a wrong doing, so as much as I sympathise with your current emotions, you've had more happy ones than the majority of Scottish fans, so the best thing for Scottish football would be for the same thing to happen to Celtic.

And as for your behaviour when you came down to Manchester, I thought it was disgusting, and surprised you weren't kicked out of Europe full stop, so it's nothing more than Karma.

So nothing personal to you mate, or any individual not involved, but the only petition I'll ever sign regarding Glasgow football clubs is one that wants to find a giant pair of scissors, and cut Scotland off the map altogether, and let it float off into the sea until they sort their Neanderthal heads out. dry.png

Manchester-city-centre-006.jpg

_44658483_10rangers27_pa_466b.jpg

football1505_468x248.jpg

But that's (those pictures) just Manchester City center, after any Saturday night, there's no difference with a set of soccer fans going on the rampage or behaving like cunts.. ; - )

I don't care what happens up there much now to be truthful, favored Aberdeen as a Scots side, and above all else, while Glasgow Rangers and Celtic have had some great sides over the years, everything is invariably overshadowed by sectarian politics, and soccer simply goes by the wayside.

Protestants, Catholics, Bigotry, sectarianism, British and Irish flags in everyones face, gets damn boring when it's all you hear about, but it's become more benign to some since Rangers were kicked out of the SPL but it'll always be evident.

As above, it's nothing personal, and I realize they're not all the same minded, but you can't ignore the issue and facts are facts

Good luck with the petition