IGNORED

XBMC Player

EFC-Paul

I'm not sure if any of you have or have even heard of this open source software but it's shithot and is a manly must have!

It's free to download and also available on android devices.

It's basically a hub for digital media so you have every up to date episode of practically any released series music and movies all in one place and also access to Sky Sports and all live football and even pay per view sports....

I know people who use it and have cancelled their Sky/Virgin media packages as they just hook their laptop or tablet upto the tv as everything they need or use is usually available on here, It's very easy to use and has many add ons you can add depending on what your after.

Here's a link to it http://xbmc.org/download/

Edited by EFC-Paul

No subscription fee or any fee of any kind mate totally free...

Non that I'm away off Louis there's a good write up on that link of what to do the only thing I know a lot of people use it with if they have either is those Raspberry Pi devices or use it in conjunction with Apple Tv.

It's pretty much download and hey presto apart from one add-on I'd recommend is devilsports which gives you a great stream to all the football every weekend.

Have a look on youtube at a few clips of it to get an idea its great it has everything you could watch on there all up to date films and episodes of well every show and film out really with a choice of HD content and so on...