IGNORED

Spurs - it must be just me but they are crap

Watching the match tonight vs Chelsea and it hit me that they are shit. Apart from Bale they are so average. Along with Arsenal it makes me think even more that top four should have easily been attained with a decent striker this year for us. Dempsey and Holtby are poor and i think if Bale goes thats them being an average team

Edited by Finn balor

Watching the match tonight vs Chelsea and it hit me that they are shit. Apart from Bale they are so average. Along with Arsenal it makes me think even more that top four should have easily been attained with a decent striker this year for us. Dempsey and Holtby are poor and i think if Bale goes thats them doing a Newcastle

It's one game mate. I agree Dempsey isnt really anything special but Holtby is a lot better than he has shown tonight, and im pretty sure most of their midfield would get in our team. Bale, Sigurdson, lennon, holtby, dembele (not playing i know), personally i would have parker as well but thats just me.

We need a few more options in midfield to go for the top 4, as well as the striker you mentioned.

Watching the match tonight vs Chelsea and it hit me that they are shit. Apart from Bale they are so average. Along with Arsenal it makes me think even more that top four should have easily been attained with a decent striker this year for us. Dempsey and Holtby are poor and i think if Bale goes thats them being an average team

I agree. For me this season it's just a replica of last season with the Arsenal & RVP combination. Without Bale Spurs would be so mediocre but while he's shit-hot in form he's bagging them points.

Of course they're not a poor team or club side. You should have seen them in the mid to late 1990s for a very definition of a poor side. Last truly fine side I remember was with Keith Burkenshaw some 30 years ago, they never were able to get quite back to those standards again.

There was a worthwhile debate on Talksport last sunday night with Glenn Hoddle and about the great side of the early 1980s and all their sporting achievements and fine players. Even Ardiles dropped by to chat. Not a favorite side by any distance, but they did do well, and it was a lively debate.