IGNORED

Talk Of The Terrace

Talkoftheterrace

Hello

My name is Graham, AKA Spangle and I'm Admin of a growing general football forum, that caters for fans from all teams in the English and Scottish Leagues

Like all new forums we are looking for new members to join in our discussions and banter.

In return for allowiing us to post here, we are offering an Everton dedicated forum for you to use to keep us up to date with Martinez and his plans, a blog and a link to your forum on our footer.

All we ask in return is that any members from this site joining enter Spangle as the referrer on the registration page, and PM's him once registered to get the forum and blog set up.

Hope to see some of you over there

Thanks

Spangle

www.talkoftheterrace.net

Hello

My name is Graham, AKA Spangle and I'm Admin of a growing general football forum, that caters for fans from all teams in the English and Scottish Leagues

Like all new forums we are looking for new members to join in our discussions and banter.

In return for allowiing us to post here, we are offering an Everton dedicated forum for you to use to keep us up to date with Martinez and his plans, a blog and a link to your forum on our footer.

All we ask in return is that any members from this site joining enter Spangle as the referrer on the registration page, and PM's him once registered to get the forum and blog set up.

Hope to see some of you over there

Thanks

Spangle

www.talkoftheterrace.net

What the thump ?

Thanks for the offer, but won't be participating on your forum, but good luck with your future endeavors. Hasn't that same site been featured on here before incidentally ?