IGNORED

Inigo Martinez

Not realistic. Iñigo Martinez has a release fee around €30M, he's highly regarded and Barcelona already enquired about him.

Griezmann is even less realistic. He would not want Everton and Everton can not afford him.

Duncan Ferguson might have been scouting Ruben Pardo, 19, CM. €10M release fee and already quite established into the team, a player that Roberto Martinez could develop greatly.

Griezmann is even less realistic. He would not want Everton and Everton can not afford him

As much as it "could" be true I despise post's like this

We may not be minted but do you know the lad personally and our current financial situation? He's playing for a side who finished 7th in a league many people players included regard as inferior and I'd consider Everton and this league to be a big step up for a relatively young player like him tbh

Duncan Ferguson might have been scouting Ruben Pardo, 19, CM. €10M release fee and already quite established into the team, a player that Roberto Martinez could develop greatly.

Just thought I would point out not that it matters that much but Ruben Pardo is 21 not 19... In addition his release clause is to be rumoured 30 million euros not 10 mainly because he signed a new 4 year deal the other month

Edited by Bainaar

As much as it "could" be true I despise post's like this

We may not be minted but do you know the lad personally and our current financial situation? He's playing for a side who finished 7th in a league many people players included regard as inferior and I'd consider Everton and this league to be a big step up for a relatively young player like him tbh

"As much as it could be true..." Let's consider a few things:

- PSG wants him. Even though he's bilingual French-Spanish, it's PSG. In Paris.

- The lad has been in San Sebastian since he was 13, is well settled and the club backed him in his problems with France U21 squad.

- I read somewhere €30M release clause.

I would not want to start a debate comparing La Liga to the Barclays Premier League, so I will stick to club facts.

1- Real Sociedad do not want to sell for less than the release clause (they still have the €40M Real Madrid paid for Illarramendi). Would Everton splash that kind of money for a young, PL unproven Griezmann?

2- Last year, Real Sociedad were 4th and played Champions League football.

I may be wrong, of course. This is my opinion and nothing more than that, but if he really wants to leave and climb up the football ladder, and has many teams interested in him as the rumorology says, I understand there are greener lands than this one.

Just thought I would point out not that it matters that much but Ruben Pardo is 21 not 19... In addition his release clause is to be rumoured 30 million euros not 10 mainly because he signed a new 4 year deal the other month

True that, release clause €60M (I just read it's so high to prevent Athletic Bilbao approaching the player). My "mental data" got outdated