IGNORED

Scots Consider Agbonlahor Call-up

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/i...als/6738707.stm

Will be interesting to hear what English fans make of this. Your thoughts please.

From a Scottish point of view, I would love a player like that in my national team considering the shite we have in his position(s) just now.

Should he play for Scotland though? He wasn't born in Scotland and is only allowed because of one of his parents. Scotland fans felt cheated when Aiden McGeady (born and bred in Scotland) turned his back on us to play for Ireland (turns out he's not all that good anyway but its the principle).

Would England fans feel cheated if such a talented young born-in-England player would play for Scotland over England?

Feel free to take him GMC. We've got better options anyway :) How did the ex-everton player Jay McEveley get on? I think he chose Scotland right?

Is this McEveley that's still only 22 years old? Plenty of time for him, but that's not to say he will actually make it. As for his Scotland career, he has been on the bench a few times but to my knowledge I don't think he has actually played at all, even from the bench.