IGNORED

Blondes...

Nil Satis

A blonde goes into a nearby store and asks a clerk if she can buy the TV in the corner.

The clerk looks at her and says that he doesn't serve blondes, so she goes back home and dyes her hair black.

The next day she returns to the store and asks the same thing, and again, the clerk said he doesn't serve blondes.

Frustrated, the blonde goes home and dyes her hair yet again, to a shade of red.

Sure that a clerk would sell her the TV this time, she returns and asks a different clerk this time.

To her astonishment, this clerk also says that she doesn't serve blondes.

The blonde asks the clerk, "How in the world do you know I am a blonde?"

The clerk looks at her disgustedly and says,"That's not a TV -- it's a microwave!"

--------------------------

A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Wanna hear a blonde joke?"

In a hushed voice, the guy next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, you should know something."

Our bartender IS blonde, the bouncer is blonde. I'm a 6' tall, 200 lb black belt. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2", weighs 225, and he's a rugby player. The fella to your right is 6'5" pushing 300 and he's a wrestler. Each one of US is blonde. Think about it, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"

The blind guy says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."

A blonde was determined, on a trip to South America, to get herself a pair of crocodile shoes. But after hours and hours of barganing at the markets, she couldn't get a good enough deal. Finally at the last stall she shouted in exasperation "Fine, I'll get some myself" and stormed out.

The store owner later that afternoon was driving home and saw the young lady waist deep in the swamp next door with a shotgun. To his surprise, as a 12ft croc started to swim up to the blonde, she spun around and BLAM!.

The young lady dragged the dead animal to the nearby embankment, where there were seven other crocs all dead lying on their back.

As she brought the croc out of the water, she flipped it over and screamed in frustration "Damn!... This one doesn't have any shoes on either!"