IGNORED

Pro Evo 2008

jamiemaher85

What I have played for PES 08 is a vast improvement on the last and first outing on the 360.

Gameplay looks sharper and the game looks deeper in respect of editing mode for a start.

Haven't seen it a lot but you also get marked on performance of a team when you in master league mode. Tells you how popular your team is and the higher the easier it is to get players to join you. Also ranks your players on grades over games so if you got a donkey like VDM playing then he will be a D but if plays well in some games and scores and sets up goals then his ranking will improve.

Am always a PES man over FIFA but the new FIFA is the best one I have played (the mode where you can control 1 person is great and all I really play on there) but still PES for me all the way

I want this game, but my PS2 broke. I was thinking about getting a 360 but I can't stand the pad for the original X Box and get the impression they haven't improved it much. PES6 on the PS2 is my favourite game even now, it's pure quality.

That was the reason that I wasn't too keen on XBox's but I bought a 360 and it only takes a day or 2 max to get used to the controller, the 360 was great but I sold it as I was low on funds

got pro evo today and its class. much better than 6 + 7.

the only problem is that you cant change players for national teams like you could before (as in call up different players to the squad)

the england team is strange, joe cole isn't in the squad, neither is hargreaves. meaning you have to play downing- which sucks.

takes awhile to sort out starting line ups as well. for example- chelsea start with terry, cole, drogba all on the bench. random.

The gameplay is class though, and the ai of the players is much better. they actually do decent off the ball runs now. sweet

There was a Pro Evo 7? :|

That was the reason that I wasn't too keen on XBox's but I bought a 360 and it only takes a day or 2 max to get used to the controller, the 360 was great but I sold it as I was low on funds

Well, I've been playing the X Box pad plenty and still don't like it, especially with Pro Evo. I dunno, I'm gonna weight it up when the cash comes in for it.

Oh ok. I couldn't do it but maybe i was just being a spaz. Did you do it on the 360 version?

Yeah it is the 360 version I did it on, always used to play Evo on PC but now my PC is getting old so I play it on 360 pity bout the crap premier league licenses tho

There was a Pro Evo 7? :|

Well, I've been playing the X Box pad plenty and still don't like it, especially with Pro Evo. I dunno, I'm gonna weight it up when the cash comes in for it.

No Pro evo this year was supposed to be Pro Evo 7 but they changed it! why didnt they call it Pro evo 2007? much simpler

Annoyed only Tottenham and Newcastle registered themselves for Pro Evo I just Want everton to be there properly.

No Pro evo this year was supposed to be Pro Evo 7 but they changed it! why didnt they call it Pro evo 2007? much simpler

Annoyed only Tottenham and Newcastle registered themselves for Pro Evo I just Want everton to be there properly.

Ah, I thought so. Cheers.

Yeah, it's weird about the way the licences work... I mean, they're using C. Ronaldo to advertise it with Owen and yet they have Tottenham...? Weird.

Does anyone know how to add players to the Everton team without having to lose another player. I changed the line ups so I got Yaks into the Everton team but only way I could do it was by swapping a player out (which ended up being Lucas) but was going to add Grav to the team as well so its correct but don't want to have to lose another one of my players but can't seem to add a player without losing one.