IGNORED

Half Life 2 - £26.79

Louis

Brilliant game. Had Half Life 2 on x box and it annoyed me how it just finished abruptdly. So having half life 2 with episode 1 & 2 as well is awesome.

I am just finishing half life 2 again at the moment before i start the next episodes. Can't wait. One of the best fps ever.

The Ravenholm section is awesome, it goes all resident evil. so so good.

• 1 year later...
Guest efctaxi

Played Half life 2 a few times , and thought it was fantastic .

May I also recommend Farcry ( original )

Fear ( Fear 2 apparantly good too )

Stalker

Cod4

Cod 4 failed to deliver after the long wait and all the hype the modded Quake game engine they used is poor <_< you cant beat the oldies tbh Enemy Territory is one of the best fps games around it may be a couple of years old but the game play is far better then the new fps war/shooters plus its free.

If no one has ever played it give it a bash download it from here http://games.softpedia.com/get/Freeware-Ga...FULL-GAME.shtml as it says in the description its a online (pc only) shooter set in WW2 its a team based game where you have various maps to play on and various objectives to complete. It takes abit to get used to but its addictive once you know the ropes if you get good enough you can win decent money in tourny's and sponsors on so on :P .

Fragmovie to give you an idea of what its like.

Edited by EFC-Paul

Guest efctaxi
Cod 4 failed to deliver after the long wait and all the hype the modded Quake game engine they used is poor <_< you cant beat the oldies tbh Enemy Territory is one of the best fps games around it may be a couple of years old but the game play is far better then the new fps war/shooters plus its free.

If no one has ever played it give it a bash download it from here http://games.softpedia.com/get/Freeware-Ga...FULL-GAME.shtml as it says in the description its a online (pc only) shooter set in WW2 its a team based game where you have various maps to play on and various objectives to complete. It takes abit to get used to but its addictive once you know the ropes if you get good enough you can win decent money in tourny's and sponsors on so on :P .

Fragmovie to give you an idea of what its like.

Cod4 multiplayer is good game play .

Not tried Cod5 world at war yet , and Cod6 is already in the pipeline .

Played Half life 2 Episode 1 tonight , and will see how it develops .

Also have Lost Planet extreme condition to try .

My pc has come down a peg or two .

I had a Radeon 3870x2 and a 1050 OCZ psu , but now only an 8400gs with a 550 psu :(

500gb HD and 4gb memory with a dual core cpu .