IGNORED

Footballstadiumguide.co.uk

Hi Peeps,

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, wasn't too sure but I thought I would sign up and let all of you know about a website i have just launched called:

http://www.footballstadiumguide.co.uk

The site has loads of information on grounds around England & Scotland where football fans like you and I can get travel information, parking info, where to eat and drink etc, the twist is that all the information on the site is submitted by real fans.

The site is a little bare at the moment but please feel free to sign up and get contributing!

I look forward to seeing you posting on there soon.

FSG

Hi Peeps,

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, wasn't too sure but I thought I would sign up and let all of you know about a website i have just launched called: www.footballstadiumguide.co.uk

The site has loads of information on grounds around England & Scotland where football fans like you and I can get travel information, parking info, where to eat and drink etc, the twist is that all the information on the site is submitted by real fans.

The site is a little bare at the moment but please feel free to sign up and get contributing!

I look forward to seeing you posting on there soon.

FSG

cool website mate, is all the info written/sourced by you or do you have a team of workers? (it's got loads of info!)

like the map bit too :)

• 3 weeks later...
Nice at 1st glance but theres loads of similar ones about, and you dont have to register and login to access them. ;)

Did'nt go any further.

Thanks for the kind words. All the information was originally sourced by myself however users are starting to contribute to it now. You don't have to sign up to view the info only to submit a picture/review/travel tip etc, it is completely free to sign up and take literally about 20 seconds!