IGNORED

Everton 2nd And 3rd Strips Next Season?

last two years we have had silver and white as our away kit and yellow as our 3rd. We hardly wear the yellow kit, and i think this is unfair on all the fans who buy when we only use it once or never like 2 seasons ago. Personally i would like a black 3rd kit simalar to the one when we finished fourth. also seems like we have been with umbro forever now! i know their designs have improved but take away the badge would u still wear it, we need adidas or nike!!

Next seasons away kit is white and black with a green chang logo. I've not seen the 3rd kit yet (Personally I hope it is amber and blue again - I was never a fan of the black kit - too much like a referee's kit.)

I'm not a fan of the Umbro brand but when you bare in mind that Everton are a great traditional club, it's good to see that they are using an English manufacturer to produce their kits as opposed to German (Adidas), American (Nike).